1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inart queen studios > hot toys. Sorry

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1650468087037.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650468087037.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 95
Well see once final product is out
But if it's this good within hot toys prices then it's gonna be dangerous for hot toys

I definitely anticipate Hot Toys releasing a new Ledger Joker and for everyone to forget about this Queen inart one.

Still though, I’m excited for this. I bought a Deluxe and a Premium, just in case I don’t like the rooted hair/don’t like the sculpted hair.

My only gripe is 1. we don’t know anything about the body they’re using nor how articulated it is and 2. I would like to have a Ledger Joker that isn’t so serious, a grinning/smirking/smiling head with glee in his eyes would be great. I hate how stoic every sculptor makes Ledger Joker. A third head would have been nice.

Other than that, I’m excited. Looks leagues better than DX01 and DX11.

Because the 1/4th scale Joker was specifically made to commemorate 10 years of Yulli and JC Hong collaborating on Ledger Joker figures. That sculpt was intended to “showcase” both the underlying sculpt and the paint. Instead of, you know, celebrating The Dark Knight’s 10th anniversary which was the exact same year. :monkey1

What really sucks about that bonus sculpt is that, apart from the big unpainted spot, the face makeup looks miles better than the standard head. He could’ve been serviceable as an interrogation scene Joker, especially with that weird hair sculpt, but they had to pull that artsy garbage in an attempt at patting themselves on the back. That head is essentially unusable to me because of it, unless you display him from the side.

Such a terrible release all around.

Back