1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean the sidekick and sex therapist?
Untitled — “I love Dr. Sally.” | Joker and harley, Batman joker, Guys  thoughts

Meh... $1000 plus for the not really a Joker but Bozo the clown with daddy/mommy issues?

I'll admire this one from afar. Great movie and performance but no Batman to display him with so not something I need.

2022 is packed for me. 2023 is looking pretty heavy too. I'd find it hard to justify 1K for dolls in any case, let alone now. Never mind how packed my dolly schedule is, with everything going on, 1K is just too much. Granted, not that I won't end up spending as much on Thrawn and the such, but you get the point.

I am curious to see what kind of pack they'll come up with though.

Look at that subtle skin-tone coloring. The tasteful liveliness of it. Oh, my God. It even has rooted hair.

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif

American Psycho - Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? on Make a GIF

You like howard chan and the hot toys? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when their eternals line came out, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. In '22, hot toys anounced gilgamesh, their most accomplished figure. I think their undisputed masterpiece. The clamshell packaging has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the figure a big boost. He's been compared to the scorser supreme , but I think gilgamesh has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

American Psycho - Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? on Make a GIF

You like howard chan and the hot toys? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when their eternals line came out, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. In '22, hot toys anounced gilgamesh, their most accomplished figure. I think their undisputed masterpiece. The clamshell packaging has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the figure a big boost. He's been compared to the scorser supreme , but I think gilgamesh has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
tumblr_oi5g7pcqkM1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Patrick Collectorman: Do you know what Howard Chan said about pop culture replicas?
David Van Normal: Howard Chan? The CEO at SONY?
Patrick Collectorman: No, collectible maker, Hong Kong, the '00s.
Craig McChad: So what did he say?
Patrick Collectorman: "When I see a cool character from some piece of pop culture, I think two things. One part wants me to translate it carefully into articulated collectible form, be as accurate as possible, be really dilligent and professional and treat them right."
David Van Normal: And what did the other part think?
Patrick Collectorman: "How many times I could put in the minimal amount of work and jack up the price... " [laughs]

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

Well, blame it on the folks that made the movie. They specifically said “no cheap toys”.

looking forward to the inevitable backlash aimed unfairly AT QS/IA.
Was that really the requirement for Joaquin Joker? Explains why all the statues for it have been super high end and nothing else.

Back