1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Psycho - Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? on Make a GIF

You like howard chan and the hot toys? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when their eternals line came out, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. In '22, hot toys anounced gilgamesh, their most accomplished figure. I think their undisputed masterpiece. The clamshell packaging has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the figure a big boost. He's been compared to the scorser supreme , but I think gilgamesh has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
tumblr_oi5g7pcqkM1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Patrick Collectorman: Do you know what Howard Chan said about pop culture replicas?
David Van Normal: Howard Chan? The CEO at SONY?
Patrick Collectorman: No, collectible maker, Hong Kong, the '00s.
Craig McChad: So what did he say?
Patrick Collectorman: "When I see a cool character from some piece of pop culture, I think two things. One part wants me to translate it carefully into articulated collectible form, be as accurate as possible, be really dilligent and professional and treat them right."
David Van Normal: And what did the other part think?
Patrick Collectorman: "How many times I could put in the minimal amount of work and jack up the price... " [laughs]

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

InArt: So Howard, you see my 1/6 announcements?

Howard Chan: Jesus yes that was hilarious, that was you wasn't it?

IA: Yeah naturally.

HC: InArt doing 1/6 Joker and Gandalf figures that's fabulous, that's rich.

IA: What exactly do you mean?

HC: By the way Queen Studios how's Warner Brothers, you're still seeing them right?

IA: Wait Howard what do you mean?

HC: Well it's great to see you, is that Asmus?

IA: Wait uh...

HC: Queen Studios, I don't want to badmouth anyone, your joke was amusing, but come on man you have one fatal flaw, The Dark Knight is so safe, such a boring, easy license to get, now if you said 1/6 Iron-Man or Spider-Man, otherwise it was amusing, now if you'll excuse me I really must be going.

IA: Wait stop, I announced 1/6 Joker, I teased 1/6 Batman and Gandalf, I got the Justice league license for 1/6, I'm InArt, I rooted joker's ******* hair, the announcements are true.

HC: Excuse me I really must be going now.

IA: No don't you know who I am? I'm not Queen Studios I'm InArt, don't you recognize me? I'm your competitor. Listen, listen very, very carefuly, I announced Joker and it sold better than any figure this week, I can't make myself any clearer.

HC: That's simply not possible.

IA: Why isn't it possible?

HC: It' just not.

IA: Why not you stupid bastard?

HC: Because I announced Gilgamesh just a few days ago.

IA: No you... didn't.
patrick-bateman.gif

InArt: So Howard, you see my 1/6 announcements?

Howard Chan: Jesus yes that was hilarious, that was you wasn't it?

IA: Yeah naturally.

HC: InArt doing 1/6 Joker and Gandalf figures that's fabulous, that's rich.

IA: What exactly do you mean?

HC: By the way Queen Studios how's Warner Brothers, you're still seeing them right?

IA: Wait Howard what do you mean?

HC: Well it's great to see you, is that Asmus?

IA: Wait uh...

HC: Queen Studios, I don't want to badmouth anyone, your joke was amusing, but come on man you have one fatal flaw, The Dark Knight is so safe, such a boring, easy license to get, now if you said 1/6 Iron-Man or Spider-Man, otherwise it was amusing, now if you'll excuse me I really must be going.

IA: Wait stop, I announced 1/6 Joker, I teased 1/6 Batman and Gandalf, I got the Justice league license for 1/6, I'm InArt, I rooted joker's ******* hair, the announcements are true.

HC: Excuse me I really must be going now.

IA: No don't you know who I am? I'm not Queen Studios I'm InArt, don't you recognize me? I'm your competitor. Listen, listen very, very carefuly, I announced Joker and it sold better than any figure this week, I can't make myself any clearer.

HC: That's simply not possible.

IA: Why isn't it possible?

HC: It' just not.

IA: Why not you stupid bastard?

HC: Because I announced Gilgamesh just a few days ago.

IA: No you... didn't.
patrick-bateman.gif
american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif

IA: Howard, it's InArt, QS InArt. You're my competitor so I think you should know: I've grabbed a lot of licenses. Some Jokers in the schedule, some Batpeople maybe 5 or 10 um a Superman I saw in BVS. I left him in the pipeline behind some Wonder Woman. I put Joker up for PO, Ledger, with rooted hair, and some uh some different pack options, last month. I'm putting up another Joker, I have to, Phoenix almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a Pennywise, but he's a Clown. And Paul Atreides. I announced Paul Atreides with a Stillsuit, his silhouette is in the announcement banner. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've announced maybe 10 figures, maybe 20. I have pictures of a lot of it, uh some of the customers have seen the pictures. I even, um... I styled their hairs, and I tried to cut them a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to announce a LOT of figures. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick company. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at the expo, so you know, keep your eyes open.

patrick-bateman-psycho.gif

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif

IA: Howard, it's InArt, QS InArt. You're my competitor so I think you should know: I've grabbed a lot of licenses. Some Jokers in the schedule, some Batpeople maybe 5 or 10 um a Superman I saw in BVS. I left him in the pipeline behind some Wonder Woman. I put Joker up for PO, Ledger, with rooted hair, and some uh some different pack options, last month. I'm putting up another Joker, I have to, Phoenix almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a Pennywise, but he's a Clown. And Paul Atreides. I announced Paul Atreides with a Stillsuit, his silhouette is in the announcement banner. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've announced maybe 10 figures, maybe 20. I have pictures of a lot of it, uh some of the customers have seen the pictures. I even, um... I styled their hairs, and I tried to cut them a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to announce a LOT of figures. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick company. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at the expo, so you know, keep your eyes open.

patrick-bateman-psycho.gif
Im reading these in patricks voice

Inart: Paul Allen has mistaken me for this ******** Asmus Halberstram. It seems logical because asmus also works in the toy manufacturing business and in fact does the same exact thing I do. He also has a penchant for lord of the rings and rooted 1/6 scale figures, although my gandalf has a slightly better haircut.

1652530540333.gif

Im reading these in patricks voice
BarrenRemarkableAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Inart: Paul Allen has mistaken me for this ******** Asmus Halberstram. It seems logical because asmus also works in the toy manufacturing business and in fact does the same exact thing I do. He also has a penchant for lord of the rings and rooted 1/6 scale figures, although my gandalf has a slightly better haircut.

View attachment 577009
BM.gif

Don't just stare at it. Pre-Order it.

Last edited:
All these Bateman gifs makes me wish ICONIQ would release their figure already..

6PLCQmJ.png
Same, I wonder how Andy & co are doing, production hasn't been easy for anyone but I hope they manage to put out a nice figure.

It really is. I check their socials once in a blue moon and they give 0 updates. I don't know why honestly.

At this point I'd be surprised if he ships within the year.
I didn't even like how the paint looks on the prototype.. I think everything else looks incredible but the paint lets all of it down. Why couldn't it be like their mohamad ali bust and figure? :(

I didn't even like how the paint looks on the prototype.. I think everything else looks incredible but the paint lets all of it down. Why couldn't it be like their mohamad ali bust and figure? :(
The paint always thins from prototype to mass production, so I remain optimistic. But they should've shared something, anything, by now.

Back