1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9b605adf522674924db1beeed5321f9e.gif

joker-everybody-loses-their-minds.gif

I’m already bored of this figure. When’s the 2.0 coming?

The hype is dead. I will miss that surge of excitement we had here before preorder. Pages filling up so fast and non stop you could barely catch up. But who even cares now let alone by the time when it will release. Smart thing to do would be to cancel our preorders.

Hey

How about that gilgamesh tho? From the eternals

I will miss that surge of excitement we had here before preorder. Pages filling up so fast and non stop you could barely catch up.

I actually will. That only happens once in a very blue moon, and it is the best fun you can have in this hobby: genuine giddy excitement about the possibilities.

But now, the naysayers are already out. The cautions, the predictions of failure; it's over. Yes, the hobby has gotten right back to its OCD base.

So the preorder for the sculpted version ends soon. The rooted hair is just too expensive for me but was interested in the sculpted version. I was wondering is there a point to preorder the sculpted version? Is it better to just wait and see how it turns out ? Will the price go up on launch?

So the preorder for the sculpted version ends soon. The rooted hair is just too expensive for me but was interested in the sculpted version. I was wondering is there a point to preorder the sculpted version? Is it better to just wait and see how it turns out ? Will the price go up on launch?
You might be lucky and there will be stock left over. I went rooted, but the sculpted looks good as well.

I think it's almost certain that the price of the rooted will go up. I wouldn't be surprised if people can sell the one of the two Jokers for the cost of the set and recoup their costs..

Do we outright know if the bench is removable from the prison cell base? I asked Queen/InArt on Facebook a while ago, but never got a reply.

I hope it can at least be brute forced off without any damage.

One more thing I was thinking about - if you swap the interrogation head onto the purple coat body, and give him a pool cue, you should have a pretty perfect Joker from the scene where he recruits Gambol’s guys.

try-outs-the-joker-7501420-640-364.jpg

59aa20c56f0f48738bc389feb050ea03_750x_nw.jpeg

I think the makeup and hair look close enough, anyway. I’ve got a 1/6 scale pool cue coming in the mail from ebay, so I’m excited to try it out.

Last edited:
It just hit me. Im so ****ing excited for this release. BAAAAHHHH

Back