1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....but you went out to dinner when POs went live. You were a few hours behind most of us...

So my 1st day...FIRST FEW hours PO version is WAY better than whatever POS you’re getting....

=P

:rotfl

I had to let some POs go ahead of me because those early orders will be the practice Jokers, I waited until I felt the rooters would get into a good rhythm, then I PO'd. ;)

Queen when they see retailers opening up PO way past 3 days:

off-with-their-head.gif

Keep your damn Rises logo OFF my ************* base.
Because of your slander on Rises, I’m gonna book a flight to China, endure that month long quarantine, then pay a visit to QS HQ and tell them:

“You see that guy Wor-Gar? The one with the profile pic of the melting face from ROTLA? Yeah, THAT guy! For his joker, slap the Rises logo on the f***ing base and give it the edition size of 1/F*** You!”

THAT will be YOUR exclusive! Yeah mad people will be jealous of that edition size.

......love ya man LOL

I hope Kit's reopening of Joker PO doesn't get him in a bad spot with Queen if they are genuinely displeased with that action.
Speaking of Kit, he hasn't posted about this since that last live stream where QS studios said this should have never been reopened.

Not every reseller put this back up for order. It definitely looks to be that some of these resellers put in a large order for the deluxe and didn't sell nearly what they thought they would so they put it back up. It seems to be that simple.

The minority attacking QS have an alternative motive here, and have been able to wrap up a few more to follow in their nonsense.

Interiror, Bar, soft ambient music is playing

Good looking person: So, you hear about that new Inart company? Pretty cool with their new Joker, huh?

Collector: Yeah, I guess...

Good looking person: Yeah, heard not many people got to order the one with the real hair, be pretty cool to know a person who got one.

Collector: Well... I ordered one in the three day window, one of only 300, don't mean to brag, but not many people will be able to touch that real llama hair, not many people will be able to know the trouble I had in securing it.

Good looking person: *panty drop*

???

Profit.

I took the chance to PO the Deluxe from Kit. Hope they did not ruffle too many feathers.

It did...prepare for retribution.

Because your “late” preorder just made my order less valuable.

Thanks for f***ing up my retirement.
It would be hilarious if this ends up biting these entitled manbabies in the ass and Queen makes sure resellers are unable to ship these outside of China in the future, would suck for everyone else tho.

Lol!

....whoa...wait...

No man! NO, that would NOT be hilarious dude!

Interiror, Bar, soft ambient music is playing

Good looking person: So, you hear about that new Inart company? Pretty cool with their new Joker, huh?

Collector: Yeah, I guess...

Good looking person: Yeah, heard not many people got to order the one with the real hair, be pretty cool to know a person who got one.

Collector: Well... I ordered one in the three day window, one of only 300, don't mean to brag, but not many people will be able to touch that real llama hair, not many people will be able to know the trouble I had in securing it.

Good looking person: *panty drop*

???

Profit.

I don’t wanna brag....but my wife was extra “generous” the night I showed her my PO receipt...

Extra generous with the frying pan over the skull.

Back