1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that you say? All Kit's orders have been cancelled!!?
No, but the idiots making a huge deal out of this might end up screwing everyone over in the future, remember Queen doesn't have the license to have their WB/DC products shipped overseas.

No, but the idiots making a huge deal out of this might end up screwing everyone over in the future, remember Queen doesn't have the license to have their WB/DC products shipped overseas.

I know, that's why I do believe there's "shenanigans" going on by some people in hopes of disrupting Queen's sales... like for instance, forcing the cancellation of many 3rd party vendors selling overseas.

Can anyone advise the best/cheapest way to get this in AUS?

I am not familiar with specfictionshop.com, can anyone vouch for them or suggest the best place to get the deluxe rooted in AUS?

I am not familiar with specfictionshop.com, can anyone vouch for them or suggest the best place to get the deluxe rooted in AUS?
Try Sugo Toys: Queen Studios InArt The Dark Knight Joker (Heath Ledger) 1/6 Action Figure Twin Pack Rooted Hair Ver. [with Bonus] - Sugo Toys | Australian Premium Collectable Store

Unsure how the price compares to others, but they are AUS based and reliable, but you'll probably get it a little later than if you buy it from someone like One Sixth Kit.

The only thing that’s missing for this joker figure is the shotgun, i dont know why they didn’t add it. Either way still so happy with what we got. I literally impulse bought this as soon as it went up for PO originally

I myself am livid about them reopening pre-orders. I cashed out my small 401K early so that I could buy 12 of these with the intention of reselling. Now, my wife’s threatening to divorce me. She swore she wasn’t going to do it anymore after the Dogecoin, GameStop, and NFT investments went belly up and I know her well enough to know she means it. *********…by the time the lawyers are done, I won’t even be able to afford one for myself. 😥

Try Sugo Toys: Queen Studios InArt The Dark Knight Joker (Heath Ledger) 1/6 Action Figure Twin Pack Rooted Hair Ver. [with Bonus] - Sugo Toys | Australian Premium Collectable Store

Unsure how the price compares to others, but they are AUS based and reliable, but you'll probably get it a little later than if you buy it from someone like One Sixth Kit.
I'm also in Aus and was looking at SUGO, but still couldn't/haven't decided which to go for, but just as a heads up considering all the drama round the pre-order windows etc, Sugotoys did it differently and instead of saying that the rooted would only be available for three days, they had it at a lower price for 3 days and then it went up in price (with a notice that this is what would happen). I think it went up by about a hundred? Maybe more. I was sorta hoping with the 'preorders reopening' that they might offer it at the lower price again and that it'd convince me to pull the trigger on the rooted, but doesn't seem any such luck, and now it feels pretty galling to pay that much more for it on top hah. I wonder if it'd be worth emailing them and just see what info they could give about all of this, whether there's any chance they may offer the lower price again etc

Quick rough online currency conversion puts OSK ahead but conversion rates are usually worse than you see online plus may be credit card fees plus most importantly GST will presumably be charged when it enters the country, cos it's over a grand? How does OSK mark customs invoices? ie with full amount of the figure, etc, or...?

image0-24.jpg

Next inart figure unveiled!

Do we really need to repost every InArt social media announcement/post in each of these threads? :lol

It's worse than that. We have a general discussion thread for InArt, plus threads for each announcement, but the same discussion happens simultaneously in all the threads.

"Oh Gandalf was just announced, let me start a new thread, discuss it in the general thread, and post about it in all the other InArt threads" ... where does a moderator even start with these kinds of shenanigans?!?!?!

"I'll post the Bruce Wayne headsculpt in the Gandalf thread to show how good the Gandalf head may be" :rolleyes:

It's worse than that. We have a general discussion thread for InArt, plus threads for each announcement, but the same discussion happens simultaneously in all the threads.

"Oh Gandalf was just announced, let me start a new thread, discuss it in the general thread, and post about it in all the other InArt threads" ... where does a moderator even start with these kinds of shenanigans?!?!?!

"I'll post the Bruce Wayne headsculpt in the Gandalf thread to show how good the Gandalf head may be" :rolleyes:
Haha yup you’re very right! For whatever reason, these InArt threads are so disorganized. I guess we’ll have to wait for more figures to actually go up for PO for threads to be more on-topic than the same discussion happening simultaneously in each and every one of the InArt threads.

That seems like a very logical way to post. Can't help the trash people actually post though.

As figures get announced, the separation will get more clear.

Back