1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've pre-ordered several figures from TW in the past and never had any problems, apart from the shipping prices eventually making them just as expensive as UK suppliers. I even defended them and got blocked on SS instagram when they pulled a copyright strike on their site. I've only got Jango left and then I'm done, fingers crossed I actually get him.

captainmarvelrox

:woo

7248776-81a.gif

giphy.gif

:lol:lol

Regretting not getting the deluxe. Honestly couldn’t justify having 3 Joker figures since I have the DX11, but that rooted hair looks so good. Also wasn’t sure if the dio would fit in a detolf or not, it looks tight. I ordered the standard and plan to keep the DX11 for the interrogation look, but man am I gonna have serious FOMO.

I've pre-ordered several figures from TW in the past and never had any problems, apart from the shipping prices eventually making them just as expensive as UK suppliers. I even defended them and got blocked on SS instagram when they pulled a copyright strike on their site. I've only got Jango left and then I'm done, fingers crossed I actually get him.
Hope you’ll get yours.

I preordered Jesse during their black friday sale… Payed it in full. I’m worried I’ll never see the money or figure again. Hope I’m wrong.

I also have 1 pre-order with TW due in April. Please survive!
I always thought they are just savvy in getting clearance items from their distributors and do quick sales. I guess they need to practice fair trading.

On the other hand, @OSK..I love you and all, but .you really need to upgrade your website :p - At least let me see the items I pre-ordered after the cut-off time..

Damn this thread is moving way too fast for me.

I hope Queen does a GG Wonder Woman figure. They can use their GG headsculpt from their 1/4 scale ‘comic’ piece. That prototype looked near perfect and was so much better than the one that they used on their Golden Armor version headsculpt.

Hope so. Hot Toys never got it right even with the GA version. I wonder if QS would make a scuplted or rooted hair or both.

Question is, are you willing to drop that kind of money for a figure that isn't Ledger's joker? Indy maybe, or some other iconic characters from the 80's but I don't see people dropping $1000 on the other figures from their lineup, which is why they'll probably only have two versions going forward with rooted ones being around $500-600, the double pack was a strategic business move and it really paid off.
That's a good question. Probably not. Ledger Joker is particularly iconic to me and seems like a perfect candidate for rooted hair. I also ordered the standard from kit just in case I'm wrong on that.

Most of us won’t survive for long because we’ll prioritize action figures over food & water when allocating space in our bunkers. :lol

Oh God, this is too real for me now.

Imagine Putin dropping a nuke... can you imagine all the dust I'll have to clear off my statues and dolls afterwards...?

gran-torino-clint-eastwood.gif

**** me this thread moves fast!
So as far as I understand these figures only have a 72 hour pre-order window & the number of the haired edition will be limited to the orders taken in that time?
There seems to be some controversy regarding Toys Wonderland?
I think kghobby and tns figures still have orders open.

I've only ordered a few small items from toys wonderland, but had no problems.

On the other hand, @OSK..I love you and all, but .you really need to upgrade your website :p - At least let me see the items I pre-ordered after the cut-off time..

Lots of things to be upgraded, covid outbreak in Hong Kong cause the host/programming company temporary shut down, otherwise we should have the 6 month installment plan option available for now

Hope so. Hot Toys never got it right even with the GA version. I wonder if QS would make a scuplted or rooted hair or both.

I’ve always liked the below prototype sculpt, even though it was for their 1/4 scale ‘comic’ rather than movie based piece.

Attachments

• 27993362-A065-4E2E-9E40-C9F5BC7AF77F.jpeg
    27993362-A065-4E2E-9E40-C9F5BC7AF77F.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 64
  • D25AF42E-37DA-4AEA-B59F-551798545EBA.jpeg
    D25AF42E-37DA-4AEA-B59F-551798545EBA.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 62
  • EFF28F55-CBEE-4EDB-AB1C-B024D0552D1C.jpeg
    EFF28F55-CBEE-4EDB-AB1C-B024D0552D1C.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 0957B760-BECD-4EC7-AA43-EDF409F338AF.jpeg
    0957B760-BECD-4EC7-AA43-EDF409F338AF.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 72
I really hope the figure looks pretty darn close to the prototypes. I’ve never bought anything from queen studios so I wouldn’t have a clue to how close it’ll look for the final product. If anyone has before can they let me know it looks pretty close

Just ordered the deluxe from kghobby. I'm actually OK with the hot toys versions for what they are but I figure if I'm not ecstatic with this deluxe I can try to recoup my loss by selling on this forum or ebay, but If these are the real deal I'll have a few hot toys jokers to let go of.

I really hope the figure looks pretty darn close to the prototypes. I’ve never bought anything from queen studios so I wouldn’t have a clue to how close it’ll look for the final product. If anyone has before can they let me know it looks pretty close

I‘ve got about a dozen Queen Studios pieces. And while they’re not perfect (not many manufacturers are), they don’t often deviate much from their final prototypes.

I think the one paint disappointment was their battle damaged Mark 50 bust (with the BD not looking nearly as good as the prototype) but most of their other pieces imo are fairly close to what they’ve promoted.

Back