1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's crazy! I've heard so much hype about TW for so long -- that Sideshow went after them and all -- I never used them but boy did it all turn around and get bad quick.
GlossyLimpingHackee-size_restricted.gif

I just pulled the trigger on the deluxe rooted pack.... Jesus Christ I can't believe I am spending a grand (USD) on a 1/6 figure.... :eek:
Quick someone say something reassuring!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks to Putin we’ll probably all die in a nuclear Armageddon long before you actually have to pay that $1K. How’s that for reassuring?

I believe it was in one of the live streams. However, this thread has moved so fast, it's hard to remember exactly where the info came from. Queen Studios did post a video on their social media running a metal tool along the prison bars to show that the bars were in fact metal. Can't exactly remember where they said that the flooring was real wood though.

They haven't explicitly said the flooring is real wood, but this product image lists "solid wood" as one of the materials, and there's nowhere else for it have been used.

View attachment 568312

Queen posted on the dio on their Weibo, in it they drag a pen accross the metal bars and bench to show it's actual metal.

Viper confirms it's wood in the video showcasing the figure.

Oh wow! I'm even more excited for this figure now - thats amazing! They really are going all out with this figure
Does anyone have a link to the video where they show its metal?

Thanks to Putin we’ll probably all die in a nuclear Armageddon long before you actually have to pay that $1K. How’s that for reassuring?
If Queen survives the nuclear armageddon they'll probably sell the figures for 1K bottle caps, I guess that's reassuring if you also manage to survive and have 1K bottle caps laying around. :ROFLMAO:

If Queen survives the nuclear armageddon they'll probably sell the figures for 1K bottle caps, I guess that's reassuring if you also manage to survive and have 1K bottle caps laying around. :ROFLMAO:
Most of us won’t survive for long because we’ll prioritize action figures over food & water when allocating space in our bunkers. :lol

Damn this thread is moving way too fast for me.

I hope Queen does a GG Wonder Woman figure. They can use their GG headsculpt from their 1/4 scale ‘comic’ piece. That prototype looked near perfect and was so much better than the one that they used on their Golden Armor version headsculpt.

Lol man, can’t wait till these people who foolishly bought the deluxe from toys wonderland get hit with a 200-300 dollar shipping charge. Been seeing that they are charging up to 200 for the black transcendent due to weight. I got that figure shipped for free. What a bunch of con artists.

Sounds like schadenfreude.

But I agree, the Sneeky way some of these vendors are adding on high shipping charges seems dishonest.

Last edited:
They were selling it for $800 in first few hours

Below are just rumors I heard these days:

One HK store try to put in their order of "gametoys cloud figure with 2 week delay in deposit, distributor rejected their order. Even gametoys themselves notice the said store having serious financial problem, gametoys said they wouldn't take their orders too. As mentioned previously the said store already screwed some supplier/stores with no/low deposit they dropped out lots of orders

I heard from other HK stores that the said store is offering wholesale for QS joker, with incredible discount but charging higher deposit than QS

15 years in the business, first time I see someone could under-cut hot toys price for preorder, significant below the wholesale cost <-- But you need to pay in full to enjoy the discount

Plus I see lots of posts on facebook that people got their hot toys from said store, why there's a Dr.strange base with the Spider-man he bought,, of coz they can blame hot toys for QC issue. The other day I see post from people bought hot toys from them and it comes with a VTS black skull mask inside.. oh well is that Hot Toys and VTS the same company?

Maybe I am too stupid to understand the math, but really when something is too good to be true, be careful!
I'm not defending them nor will I order from them again. But they had a 40% off Bandai sale, and I scored a pre-order item for $15 below MSRP shipped, and it was legit with factory seal. The item had been released months ago, but their site still said pre-order months later, but they shipped it within two weeks, with no extra charge. Perhaps that's because that was my first order, so they wanted to give me a good impression.

Yep - just rewatched the launch video & they explicitly say the set includes "metal jail cell bars and a hardwood floor"
Well - now I'm even more impressed - this is going to be spectacular in person...

Can QS make a 1:6 vehicle of the last V8 interceptor before I have actually drive the last V8 just to get my oat milk cappuccino?

Back