1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope the figure looks pretty darn close to the prototypes. I’ve never bought anything from queen studios so I wouldn’t have a clue to how close it’ll look for the final product. If anyone has before can they let me know it looks pretty close

You can get a pretty good gauge with their most recent 1/4 Joker where the artists edition (paint and rooted hair) was done by Viper, who is overseeing this project (and potentially all 1/6 Inart projects) to see how this will turn out. If you go to the Statues and Props on the DC section the thread is there.

From proto to manufacture the statue actually came out very well, definitely the best that they've done. In my opinion their 1/3 Joker was pretty bad - oversized head and weird scraggly hair slicked back that doesn't look remotely close to how his hair was in the film; it's from this I can understand why they approached someone like Viper to help them.

As long as Viper can oversee and train a group of people to root as well as he can I don't see a reason why they can't meet how the prototype looks.

Still, nothing from Hot Toys... just their latest and greatest...

View attachment 568387

Hot Toys made a 3rd string character from a movie no one saw and it absolutely slaps. At least those dozen or so people that are gonna buy it will be very happy....in 3 years when it ships. 😆

I more or less liked Eternals. As I had no real exposure to that run of comics except for those few times they interacted with any of the titles I followed. So I wasn’t really bothered by the changes (of which many I believe were put into the comics prior to the films release).

That said, I won’t be buying any of the 1/6 scale figures.

Thank you all for your support

We already cut-off preorder for the Deluxe version

Starting tomorrow I will pray for Queen Studio team everyday, DON'T FAIL US!
These updates are very reassuring. Glad to have placed my deluxe order with you.

As I understand it we can make manual payments at any time?

On the subject of Toys Wonderland… you’re now automatically opted into providing a 50HKD “tip” at check out. :lol :lol :lol

7AEC6406-86D6-4B37-94E5-E2BB260A7216.png

Preordered the sculpted hair two-pack from one sixth kit. I’m glad the real hair preorder ended before I pulled the trigger because I was seriously considering getting it.

Back