1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PaltrySoupyFlycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Batman-on-the-ground-in-Justice-League-2017.jpg
Oh come on now, this doesn’t count anymore lol
I'm sorry but WB/DC still considers the theatrical version to be canon. :lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I'm sorry but WB/DC still considers the theatrical version to be canon. :lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Come on guys we don’t need to kick Batfleck when he’s down. Let’s criticize him at his best, when he’s a terrified murderous xenophobe so dedicated to saving people from Superman he’ll kill anyone he has to to stop him.

Preordered from OSK!!!! :panic: I have forgotten I had made an account on their site a long while ago :lol
I haven't PO'd from them before so I'm a bit anxious how this is going to turn out!!! :panic::panic::panic:
Same. I hadn't ordered anything for awhile until a couple weeks ago, forgot my password and everything. Got a nice "welcome back" email when I placed that order, too. But Kit is good ppl and has been relaying all the info he's gotten for this figure as it's come in. Definitely don't have anything to worry about ordering from him.
Well, my order from ToysWonderland from a couple of weeks ago got cancelled, even though it said shipped the very next day. I've been checking the tracking, and it had always been "Sender preparing to ship". They said a site mistake had said there's stock when there isn't. But they refunded the full amount and it's in my credit card account now. This was an in stock item btw.

I was going to bad mouth them for not applying reward points to my order due to site error, but at least I got the refund and they didn't take the money and run away like some have suggested. I've heard overcharging shipping for not paying full upfront, and now this.
Well, as much as it sucks to have had your order cancelled, at the very least, you got a full refund. They didn't take your money and run. So at least you have that.

Come on guys we don’t need to kick Batfleck when he’s down. Let’s criticize him at his best, when he’s a terrified murderous xenophobe so dedicated to saving people from Superman he’ll kill anyone he has to to stop him.
Well, his best was when he was in The Town, not BvS lol. Any good work he did in BvS was for naught, victim to a poorly conceived plot that no amount of good acting could overcome.

Same. I hadn't ordered anything for awhile until a couple weeks ago, forgot my password and everything. Got a nice "welcome back" email when I placed that order, too. But Kit is good ppl and has been relaying all the info he's gotten for this figure as it's come in. Definitely don't have anything to worry about ordering from him.

[...]

Sounds good! I also didn't remember my password, but I typed one that I thought was and it worked lol :lol

I ordered from Spec too. I am also in their group on FB. Todd Johnson, the owner, is active in that group and he said the shipping cost will be a lot cheaper than what they normally charge to
ship their statues. That is all I know as of right now.
I must of missed on the page that shipping was not included.

I assumed it was free shipping (like many of the SpecFic items) - i was going to do a full pay but may reconsider elsewhere since it's not included.

I feel for anyone potentially getting screwed by Toys Wonderland.

My first ever Hot Toys (The Crow eventually ended up being the actual first, speaking of which, please JND or QS!) that I ordered was Iron Man Mark 42 Die Cast. Absolutely was blown away by the battle damaged parts and it being mostly metal. I was at university at the time and had just gotten Master Chief and Garrus from Play Arts Kai - I'd seen DX Joker, Batman, and a plastic A1 Iron Man at a local display at a Forbidden Planet, so knew I had to jump and get one. Again, back then when I paid only £60 for a Play Arts Kai, I had told myself and my brother of course I won't end up getting a Hot Toy, far too expensive!

Anyway, I pre-ordered and was incredibly excited. I'd heard a lot of good stuff about a particular UK retailer and they seemed reputable. Mother's Basement. Oh what a misfortune that was. Turns out they'v been taking on a tonne of orders and weren't fulfilling them. This was around the time of General Zod releasing etc. I remember the drama surrounding it, a Facebook group was created by a lawyer or something like that giving everyone crystal clear directions on how to claim money back through your bank and reporting them to the police, and making a unified claims against them. They went into liquidation or something similar, so they didn't have any stock nor did they have anyone's money. I was very fortunate in that my bank got all of the money back to me (I'd paid entirely), although was rather embarrassed as my young adult self having to explain to a bank employee why I was spending so much money on a toy. But a lot of people had multiple orders with them that spanned out of Paypal's protection time, and unfortunately quite a few people only got partial monies back or none at all.

I think they eventually went to court - one of them, as they were partners whom were running the site, was a former or current police officer also; the irony. I think they got off free, though, and created another company afterwards. But essentially they had taken all of the pre-order money and somehow moved it. Fun times!

Hope the same doesn't happen with Toys Wonderland. It's problematic when you're an emerging company that's pretty small scale suddenly getting a lot of attention because you sell items cheaper than elsewhere; and as a result you create payment plans or deposit for a huge array of products, and continue to purchase more stocks whilst only taking deposits from customers. Then because these items are two or so years out and you're getting allocated stock for more items across multiple retailers you don't actually have the funds to buy them. Don't know how TW have done it but I imagine they're in a similar boat?

Imagine how many people kids especially who run into justins review and put theyre trust in him get hurt because he endorses them. Disgusting

Can't he cut ties with them? Like him or not, he's a huge influence in 1/6th -- even Queen gave him video time on Joker release -- but in the long run Justin will get hurt from this.

Imagine how many people kids especially who run into justins review and put theyre trust in him get hurt because he endorses them. Disgusting

The reddit thread for this figure is like 90% people buying from ToysWonderland simply because it's the lowest price. (The other 10% is people saying the DX11 is better lol)

Has anyone listed all the varying prices out there for this?

For instance, for US, TW is cheaper at $988 BUT with regular shipping ($145) it brings the price to $1133 total.

There is a $60 option to ship if you're willing to wait up to 90 days.

The reddit thread for this figure is like 90% people buying from ToysWonderland simply because it's the lowest price. (The other 10% is people saying the DX11 is better lol)
Reddit used to feel ahead of the curve now it’s like nothing but people who discovered what ever topic they’re discussing literally two days prior.

Back