1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone listed all the varying prices out there for this?

For instance, for US, TW is cheaper at $988 BUT with regular shipping ($145) it brings the price to $1133 total.

There is a $60 option to ship if you're willing to wait up to 90 days.
So, is the rooted hair the only difference between the deluxe and premium editions? If so that works out to $378/2 = $189/sculpt for the hair (using OSK prices). No idea if that's reasonable or not, but the premium edition comes to $359/figure with the prison diorama included. That's not unreasonable given how good these look.

PaltrySoupyFlycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Batman-on-the-ground-in-Justice-League-2017.jpg
This is my wallet after PO this figure...

I think $189 per sculpt for the hair is a good price. Customs charge $250-$350 so I've heard.

The catch in pricing is that you HAVE to buy two figures.

The Standard Joker is probably the best overall deal for price.
Yeah, if there was an option to add the prison diorama to the single, standard Joker I might be tempted to order it.

Well, his best was when he was in The Town, not BvS lol. Any good work he did in BvS was for naught, victim to a poorly conceived plot that no amount of good acting could overcome.
Love The Town. I got so excited on my honeymoon when we watched Affleck and Rebecca Hall do a scene outside I think it was the library in Boston. I sat there for over an hour watching them work. Not a stalker at all lol.

Yeah, if there was an option to add the prison diorama to the single, standard Joker I might be tempted to order it.

It seems crazy that they didn't offer a single rooted hair option... but all we can figure is too many orders and too much work for Viper because everyone would order that one. By forcing two, they can amortize a better rate for the hairing.

It seems crazy that they didn't offer a single rooted hair option... but all we can figure is too many orders and too much work for Viper because everyone would order that one. By forcing two, they can amortize a better rate for the hairing.
So is this VIper some kind of one-man band for Queen Studio/InArt, or just their lead guy for doing rooted hair? Regardless, that's quite the career change after naval aviator and Top Gun instructor. :chase

We all tease Justin around here but I really do like and rely on his reviews and I'd hate to see him pack it in.
Nature of having a public persona. I watch all his reviews which is why I'm so familiar with them.

What he does in his spare time is entirely his business.

Back