1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, not sure they needed to go quite so overboard with the magnets. The hands might be much easier to swap out now, but looks like you won't be able to angle the wrists anymore as a result. Which is an extra bit of posability I think I might miss...

Can we please try to convince Queen studios to not do PERS again in future offerings. It always takes away greatly from the likeness.
I would be really disappointed if you and others were successful in such an endeavor. Strongly disagree that it takes away anything, in fact I think it makes figures all the more realistic.

How boring and lifeless these poses would become if the figure just had fixed eyes looking straight forward.

276007881_2043785889132414_1655995410204877000_n.jpg

276109246_2043785375799132_6024159169958728656_n.jpg

276006066_2043792259131777_3241784803843632298_n.jpg

There is a visible panel at the back of the head? That would be pretty dishonest of them not to show it and have people unpleasantly see it in hand.
Remains to be seen how visible it will actually be with the hairpiece inserted. Besides, I don't recall Hot Toys showing me the underpants-style hatch door on the back of Batman '89's head before I got the figure in-hand. :p

When it comes to panel, I wonder how it it will be hidden with the rooted hair.

And props to QS for putting the head on what looks like to be a magnet attached at the neck. That way we can pose the head in any direction. I just need to see more articulation for me to say “This is it for Ledger Joker”

Hmm, not sure they needed to go quite so overboard with the magnets. The hands might be much easier to swap out now, but looks like you won't be able to angle the wrists anymore as a result. Which is an extra bit of posability I think I might miss...
I believe there is an articulated wrist joint on the receiving end attached to the arm. In one of the grenade pics, the hand holding the jacket open is angled a great deal in comparison to the arm itself which wouldn’t be possible if there was no wrist articulation

I would be really disappointed if you and others were successful in such an endeavor. Strongly disagree that it takes away anything, in fact I think it makes figures all the more realistic.

How boring and lifeless these poses would become if the figure just had fixed eyes looking straight forward.

View attachment 568010
Moving eyes if queen nails it puts this figure on another level that static eyes won’t touch

View attachment 568010
View attachment 568011
View attachment 568012
Agreed. Something else I’ve come to learn is that our brains seem finely tuned to how eyes are positioned. Think about it, you can sense/tell if someone is looking directly at you or just near you even from a pretty good distance.

“Neutral” painted eyes are actually only neutral to a specific focal point. Posable eyes allow you to make it look like a figure is looking off to the distance (closer to wall-eyed) or focusing on something up close (slightly cross-eyed). It’s really useful if you like to photograph your figures.

Really curious to see what their Pattinson Batman looks like. I already ordered the HT one but I loved his Batman so much I'd be very tempted to get a second version. And I have a feeling it'll be the same with Catwoman as well. Which of course is going to be a bit tricky for display purposes, having two versions of same character from two different companies...

Agreed. Something else I’ve come to learn is that our brains seem finely tuned to how eyes are positioned. Think about it, you can sense/tell if someone is looking directly at you or just near you even from a pretty good distance.

“Neutral” painted eyes are actually only neutral to a specific focal point. Posable eyes allow you to make it look like a figure is looking off to the distance (closer to wall-eyed) or focusing on something up close (slightly cross-eyed). It’s really useful if you like to photograph your figures.
Totally. It's why Hot Toys can so easily have that thousand-mile stare even if you're trying to pose the figure as if it's "looking" at something right in front of them.

Burton Catwoman and Penguin two-pack would be insane... but I agree it is not likely to happen.
  • Batman '89 & Battle-Damaged Batman '89
  • '89 Joker & '89 Gallery Joker
  • Returns Batman & Bruce Wayne
  • Regular & Battle-Damaged Catwoman
  • First Appearance Penguin & Mayoral Penguin
  • Red Triangle Skeleton & Fire Breather
Okay now I'm smoking the one-sixth crack pipe.

Last edited:
I dunno. I'm very happy with my DX09 and DX08 ( which is still my favorite figure to this day). When it comes to PERS it can be a mixed bag. It depends on how it's handled. Some looks pretty bad and others are amazing. DX08 being one of them.

20211013_105705.jpg

Last edited:
Back