1/6 Hot Toys - VGM58 - Battlefront 2: Umbra Operative ARC Trooper (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I despise how they're using FOMO as a tactic to trigger a percentage of ppl that have zero interest in the figure itself but rather the "thrill of owning a limited release".

Absolutely predatory marketing imo.

Yup. Exactly.

However should we get Imp Crosshair or Fives.... or Wolffe, they will see exactly how predatory I can be.

I don't want this, but I'm gonna jump in the que for :poop: and giggles and to torture myself... :lol

I got F'ed with Artisan Ani, and just made it for that Comic Spidey. I was online early and waiting quite a bit for both to start before my friend that jumped on last minute just as it started, and was then placed waaay ahead of me in the BS random que line. Because I have no intention of buying this, I just want to see where I get placed. Guaranteed I'll be like upfront in the line. :mad:

1711135162555.png

It Begins.

...and why isn't their "notify me when it is my turn in line" a cell phone number option? Text me a link that I can immediately hit and order. I'm surprised they don't send me something via US Mail...

Back