1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Here:

Far Right
HT2013_zpse2bf68b7.jpg

0115-00487-001b12.jpg

10563597_10204374198745514_1295401881_n.jpg

394782_404450782972496_898097430_n_zps0f4d7730.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Lovely. :) Dont know who else theyd turn to if these were a hit. Riddler. Bane?

Lovely. :) Dont know who else theyd turn to if these were a hit. Riddler. Bane?

Harley

Harley_Quinn_AC_Portrait.png

Catwoman

ArkhamCityRenderCatwoman1.jpg

And if the did Asylum then I would pick Scarecrow the top of my list... I really hope thay Milk this line to death lol...

Scarecrow-batman-arkham-asylum-game-character-artwork.jpg

I'm hoping they do scarecrow from arkham knight.
I love that design.

I would love a Riddler since we see him in this game and a Ra's Al Ghul would be cool too.

batman_arkham_city_riddler.jpg
alghul.jpg

If I had my choice ... I'd take Freeze and Two Face. Maybe Robin. I think there's almost zero chance of those happening, though. Better odds on Riddler, Harley or Catwoman.

SnakeDoc

I really dont see them expanding this series. Chances are slim to nonr. Maybe the Arkham Knight, but not Arkham City.

id like it if they made two face a more central villain in one of these batman games

After Joker, my top choice would be Catwoman since she has HUGE presence in the game:wink1:

But I know three characters would be pushing it for Hot Toys...

BAC Mr. Freeze and Catwoman had the best designs, no competition.

Even tho Freeze felt too futuristic and unfitting for the series, BAC was already messy enough for me to not care.
It was an awesome looking character, powerful and menacing. Would make a great figure.

BAC Mr. Freeze and Catwoman had the best designs, no competition.

Even tho Freeze felt too futuristic and unfitting for the series, BAC was already messy enough for me to not care.
It was an awesome looking character, powerful and menacing. Would make a great figure.

Best boss battle in the entire saga too. Unless you cheated, then it made it easy as hell.

I had to on New Game Plus. I couldn't figure out a final way to finish him off, then I found out about the puddle.:lol

As for which I'd like, Freeze is a grail of mine. If they made him, with light-up features and the whole shebang, I would die a happy man. After that, I'd go Robin, Two-Face, Catwoman, Ra's.

My I want most list would be; Mr. Freeze, Two Face, Riddler, Joker, Ra's al Ghul, Catwoman and Robin. Also I would Like to see what Sideshow does with this license too maybe we will get other figures that Hot Toys would not do, who knows.

If there is a cheat for it I'd love to know, I'm not a massive gamer, but that freeze level is too hard for me.

Back