1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a chance to free her from the box this morning. And...

GAWD DAYUM!

This is one impressive figure!

FENNIC SHAND 01.jpg

Every bit of praise she's getting on youtube and here is spot on. Truly superior effort! She looks perfect with Fett...

FENNIC SHAND 02.jpg

Say what you will about the show, but the character designs are great. These two make for a great display.

FENNIC SHAND 03.jpg

Can't wait for Bane to show now...if he's half as fantastic as these two, it's gonna be one of the most eye-catching parts of the collection!

Finally got a chance to free her from the box this morning. And...

GAWD DAYUM!

This is one impressive figure!

Every bit of praise she's getting on youtube and here is spot on. Truly superior effort! She looks perfect with Fett...

Say what you will about the show, but the character designs are great. These two make for a great display.

View attachment 656374

Can't wait for Bane to show now...if he's half as fantastic as these two, it's gonna be one of the most eye-catching parts of the collection!
Great pics! And anyway while I trashed the show at the time LOL, Obi-Wan was like the ice water challenge.

It made me reconsider many things. Anyway depending on what scene, there was some good stuff in Boba, like the discussion with Fennec, and having Mando show up and getting to see those 2 fight together, and that finale was insane. :lol

Also tho maybe there were execution and script problems, there's actual arcs. I'm less enthused about Ahsoka tho everyone else in the universe seems to be.

Now we just need a Cara, I don't care from who, seeing Fennec and Cara sharpshooting was a beautiful thing.

Fennec has arrived. Fantastic figure that I probably would have passed on if not for the Fett on throne. It can look a little bobble headed with the helmet on but with a sculpt this nice I don't think I will be facing that issue all too often.
LBF1.jpg

And with a little mood lighting
LBF2.jpg

Without a Jabba I have constantly been struggling with where to place the Planet Princess in my display. I think I've found her a good home here.

XevR4Tal.jpg

Just got her in and she's great, but was playing around with the accessories...is this hand reversed? It's shown as a right hand in the instructions to remove the knife from the rifle stock (which kind of sucks and just floats in there and can get lost), but the hand you get is a left hand. It seems odd and the hand doesn't really even grip the knife well.

IMG_7201.jpg

So I just noticed what looks like a small paint chip in one of the braids on my figure. There's also a part on one of her other braids that's almost like melted. It feels sticky to the touch and looks that way as well. I have no idea how either of these things would have happened. I don't recall ever noticing these issues when I first got the figure so I'm not sure if they were always there or I'm just now noticing them.

I've had the helmet on Fennec twice and for no more than a day or so but this was a while ago and I never noticed anything after removing it. l'm still new to collecting but have tried to handle my figures with the utmost care. I do not recall pushing hard on the helmet when previously securing it though I acknowledge that this would seem like a plausible - or perhaps the most plausible - cause of the paint chip. What I don't understand is how this would in any way cause the plastic to melt.

On a somewhat related note, has anyone figured out how to get her hair to sit more closely to her face? This was originally why I put her helmet on in the first place. When I removed her helmet her hair looked a lot better but after a few hours it went right back to sticking out. Again though, after removing her helmet and studying her hair and the larger sculp, I never noticed any issues, which is why it is so odd to me now.

Last edited:
XevR4Tal.jpg

Just got her in and she's great, but was playing around with the accessories...is this hand reversed? It's shown as a right hand in the instructions to remove the knife from the rifle stock (which kind of sucks and just floats in there and can get lost), but the hand you get is a left hand. It seems odd and the hand doesn't really even grip the knife well.
Oh interesting, I didn't notice it was reversed in the instructions. It would have made more sense as a right hand, yeah. I was able to pose her removing it from the stock with the trigger hand, then throwing it with the 'knife hand'.

DSC_0076B.jpg

DSC_0085B.jpg

Back