1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS shipped my Fennic out .. got tracking , I just ordered it last week :eek: charged me this morning . Wow how did SS get her so fast.. didn’t she just release a week or two ago in Asia

Not that I should complain but man that was fast

Skip the damn detolf if there is no room. You can put Daimyo Fett with the lawn chair and the Secretary Advisor in a Moducase, Milisblo, Billy Bookcase or any modified/hacked Double Detolf case.

You can put them on the Fireplace Mantle as well provided that the embers don’t flare up and totally melt everything into a goopy mess (like the Dominion from DS9/Picard 3). :ROFLMAO:
Or just put them ON TOP of a Detolf. My Uncle Fettster is up there sitting & waiting for Fennec to arrive, and there's plenty of room for her rifle.

I’m probably going to have to get this. The more I see it the more impressed I am. The only part I don’t think looks super good is the bionic implants in her abdomen. Probably wouldn’t display it that way anyways but kind of lackluster.

I opened mine today. She's absolutely gorgeous. Only complaint is it's kind of hard to get her to hold her weapons (especially the big gun). But the head sculpt and the tailoring are exquisite.
tempImageidL7oo.jpg
tempImageUmyJYn.jpg

*watches review* GODS she looks SO GOOD next to Fett, just so good.

I for one am delighted that she does not have the footprint sand base. I hate that base long time.

One thing that bothers me about my figure is the two pieces of hair in the front really stick out when they should sit closer to her face. I think part of this is because when I first removed the plastic around her head I lifted the plastic up and over the pieces of hair, pushing them in the opposite direction to how they're supposed to sit. JedhaPatrol did this as well in his review and the hair on his looks similarly flared out. I'm wondering if posing the figure with her helmet on for some time might help to reduce the issue.

SS shipped my Fennic out .. got tracking , I just ordered it last week :eek: charged me this morning . Wow how did SS get her so fast.. didn’t she just release a week or two ago in Asia

Not that I should complain but man that was fast
Oh man! I should have ordered a week ago! When I did what you did with Ahsoka - ordering just as it released in Hong Kong - it was two months before she shipped.

I ordered on lay way flex payment on sideshow as it came out online the other week. Will switch to single payment on pay day. See if they ship soon after.

I'm glad I don't have Boba and throne. I'd feel obliged to have to try to pose Fennec on the arm of the throne.
Aside from the overall change in my collection which would preclude having Mando Boba in the collection, having that throne, I'd feel like I'd always have to have Boba on that thing and Fennec on the side.
For me personally the throne would end up dictating the pose for 2 figures.

I'm glad I don't have Boba and throne. I'd feel obliged to have to try to pose Fennec on the arm of the throne.
Aside from the overall change in my collection which would preclude having Mando Boba in the collection, having that throne, I'd feel like I'd always have to have Boba on that thing and Fennec on the side.
For me personally the throne would end up dictating the pose for 2 figures.
Yeah, I fully intended to pose Fennec separate from the throne but when I saw the blogger photos I just really loved how it looked. I'd also love to pose Repainted Boba away from throne as well. Maybe I just need a second set of them :)

Back