1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ˜ Wow looks so good! What is it about the legs that are difficult to pose? I saw in the reviews that she should have thigh swivel unlike most of their female figures.
Thanks! The leg joints are kind of tight. It might be the outfit. Also the ankles donā€™t have much of a range.

Faster release/shipping from SS in a while! First Crosshair at the beginning of the week, Fennic on Sat, and Koska early this week! I was SO glad to get the Peacemaker delayed email šŸ˜°
1688886513947.gif

Itā€™s funny, now that basically none of the manufacturers are having or choosing to deal with the SDCC exclusive logistics, all the regular releases ship on that typical SDCC boat and tons of stuff gets dumped right before comicon. This use to be a relatively calm period before the show and you wouldnā€™t see regular items start to kick back up until end of third quarter.

As far as the seated on the arm of the throne pose goes, Iā€™ll be perfectly happy with this kind of ā€œlean inā€ the bloggers gotā€¦.

Seems pretty accurate to the show even if itā€™s not a fully seated national pose.

Now if this is some kind of blogger trickery and she canā€™t even do this, then weā€™d have an issue.

IMG_3477.jpeg
IMG_3478.jpeg
IMG_3479.jpeg
IMG_3480.jpeg
IMG_3482.jpeg
IMG_3483.jpeg
IMG_3486.jpeg
IMG_3485.jpeg
IMG_3487.jpeg

As far as the seated on the arm of the throne pose goes, Iā€™ll be perfectly happy with this kind of ā€œlean inā€ the bloggers gotā€¦.

Seems pretty accurate to the show even if itā€™s not a fully seated national pose.

Now if this is some kind of blogger trickery and she canā€™t even do this, then weā€™d have an issue.

View attachment 648998View attachment 648999View attachment 649000View attachment 649001View attachment 649002View attachment 649003View attachment 649004View attachment 649005View attachment 649006
Yeah itā€™s definitely possible to at least do the ā€˜leanā€™. Terry did it as well in the Sideshow First-Look video:

IMG_5836.jpeg

What I want to see are pics of what she will look like leaning/sitting on the side of the throne in a Detolf. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible to have her rifle pointing up.

So glad she a double jointed figure and plus not sure if i'm gonna pose her with helmet on or carrying it on her hip with a rifle raise up

What I want to see are pics of what she will look like leaning/sitting on the side of the throne in a Detolf. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible to have her rifle pointing up.
I think you could. Maybe just not quite as high as what Terry has in the video.

just bought a loosed throne chair at a very pleasant price, now waiting for both Fennec and BOBF clown Boba to finish the set (y)

I have my Boba Throne in a detolf and there's no chance of recreating that pose for her, there just isn't enough room, especially with the rifle.

Skip the damn detolf if there is no room. You can put Daimyo Fett with the lawn chair and the Secretary Advisor in a Moducase, Milisblo, Billy Bookcase or any modified/hacked Double Detolf case.

You can put them on the Fireplace Mantle as well provided that the embers donā€™t flare up and totally melt everything into a goopy mess (like the Dominion from DS9/Picard 3). :ROFLMAO:

It seems like thereā€™s very limited reviews on Shand for now. Maybe no one gives a **** about the BoBF series as it really was a Sarlacc Pit of a mess due to the lacklustre storyline line (Mando Season 3 was maybe a bit more interesting, but itā€™s always going to be a ā€œLone Wolf and Cubā€ storyline based on the Japanese Manga of the same title).

It seems like thereā€™s very limited reviews on Shand for now. Maybe no one gives a **** about the BoBF series as it really was a Sarlacc Pit of a mess due to the lacklustre storyline line (Mando Season 3 was maybe a bit more interesting, but itā€™s always going to be a ā€œLone Wolf and Cubā€ storyline based on the Japanese Manga of the same title).
There's now seven different reviews on Youtube for Fennec Shand in as many days, three of which are from today alone. How many were you expecting for a figure that has been out a week?

Iā€™ve skimmed over two of the reviews as it didnā€™t grab my attention. Skipped over all watered down shortcuts version of the review. Will be looking for more reviews later on today after I get off from work or during lunch break.

Even the ā€œSchillerā€ has done a review on Shand.

After getting so much heat under the radar about his ā€œquestionable actionsā€, he honestly does very good reviews (however 75% think otherwise).

Back