1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, and cannot get her to sit on the arm of the throne for crap! Her left leg keep springing back down, probably because of the tension in the clothes. That's all I wanted this figure for, too, to recreate that iconic shot.
Well that’s no good. Is there a tight undergarment on the legs?

I think it’s an elastic type pant material that’s restricting the movement on the legs @Cocoboloboy or just the actual female body used has a different design.

Is anyone brave enough to dig in and find what female body is used for Shand?

Got mine today, and cannot get her to sit on the arm of the throne for crap! Her left leg keep springing back down, probably because of the tension in the clothes. That's all I wanted this figure for, too, to recreate that iconic shot.
I’d keep at it and use the blogger photos for reference to see how they achieved it; it’s a bit more of a lean than a full-on seated position.

Though the production is top notch, it's a shame that HT didn't go the extra mile to give us the iconic slit visor option. Making the orange part movable may be costly, but they could have given an extra part tailored to form slit visor.

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
Just only Reagan that has only done a proper breakdown video so far? No, I’m not referring to those 30 second cheap *** short review that’s being floating around by one/two reviewers out on YouTube as of now.

Just only Reagan that has only done a proper breakdown video so far? No, I’m not referring to those 30 second cheap *** short review that’s being floating around by one/two reviewers out on YouTube as of now.
Man of Hot Collectibles did one last night but Reagan's is more informative.

Jay from Brother Cousin’s Toy Review.

Shand is leaning against the armrest of Fett’s (formerly Bib’s) Lawn chair as you can see here.

Jay from Brother Cousin’s Toy Review.

Shand is leaning against the armrest of Fett’s (formerly Bib’s) Lawn chair as you can see here.

Yeah she looks incredible! Sculpt is phenomenal. I know it’s a running joke that Hot Toys reuses the footprint sand base so much, but honestly I would rather have that than this ‘sand printed on paper’ base topper. Thankfully I rarely use bases unless it’s needed for a flight stand.

every pic / video i see im even more convinced this is one of the greatest of all time headsculpts

Tell that to Nanjin honestly @freeze320.

A fair chunk of his EXO-6 Museum Trek figures have a big major discrepancy in their face sculpts. Either they have major cross eyes or it doesn’t look like the actors/actress playing the character in the series. It literally makes zero sense at all.

Back