1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm, silver screen is cinema, you're right. Then what was the TV called? I remember it also has a similar term.
I meant TV by the way.

K2 joins the crew.

IMG_4552.JPG

When I think about it it would be weird if HT release Cassian without the option to display him in the R1 outfit. Maybe it’ll be a deluxe set with both movie and series outfits... we’ll see.

When I think about it it would be weird if HT release Cassian without the option to display him in the R1 outfit. Maybe it’ll be a deluxe set with both movie and series outfits... we’ll see.

I'm thinking that Capt. Andor's look in the Rogue One TV series will be almost the same thing as his Rogue One movie look.

I'm thinking that Capt. Andor's look in the Rogue One TV series will be almost the same thing as his Rogue One movie look.

There probably won't be too much difference. He'll fit in well with the Rogue One figures regardless. They may even release the Rogue One version in anticipation of the series. This character is massively underrated by the fan base as a whole, I thought Diego Luna was perfect as Cassian. Easily my favourite of all the new characters.

Yep I agree. They need some character recognition.

If they put old Lando in a bright yellow top exactly like young Lando wore 30 years ago then Cassian is a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There probably won't be too much difference. He'll fit in well with the Rogue One figures regardless. They may even release the Rogue One version in anticipation of the series. This character is massively underrated by the fan base as a whole, I thought Diego Luna was perfect as Cassian. Easily my favourite of all the new characters.

Agree. Great character and great actor. I really think it’s a brilliant move basing a series around him.

I'm just happy that Disney learnt that OT is what works and most people associate with Star Wars.

TV series set at both ends of the OT with the lived in universe look and feel is definitely the right way to go imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cassian sure as hell is underrated. I haven't a clue why so many Star Wars fans worships the sequel trilogy while at the same time never giving Rogue One a chance.

Back