1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking that gun out was easy, but also so anxiety inducing. I heard a crack, and hoped to god it wasn’t the finger guard 😂

Such a cool figure. Man I need space for all this
Same here, I was like, "Oh schitzel!" But it came out fine. Dumba$$ DC. Nearly all our movies have killing (some done by the heroes themselves) and guns but, we can't allow it for our figures :rolleyes:

Can we go back to the 1980's rules please? I wouldn't even need this forum because there wasn't anything to complain about toy-wise.

Since when does SooSoo just release head sculpts? If they’re doing a full Peacemaker figure, HT really beat them to the punch.
They released a John Wick with 2 hairstyles to switch from as well as a Tom Holland Spiderman/peter Parker sculpt with half the mask folded up to reveal his face. Funnily enough, after they did that Spiderman head, HT included it with one/some of their figures looking almost exactly the same as the SooSoo one

Yep, I just got my BBTS notice as well. With the holidays it’s easy to see why some people have to cancel. Always a bad time for stuff to come out.
Yea I'm going to add it to ''pile of loot'' no way I'm shipping it rn, before it reaches me (I live overseas) Xmas shipping nightmare starts, so gonna ship it after the new year. Don't have nerve for drama lol Waited for so long, gonna wait few more weeks till I have it, at least secured the figure. :monkey3

Soo Soo sculpt is coming soon! Glad I waited looks much better imo.

Sculpt by L Sculptor
Work for SoosootoysView attachment 677431View attachment 677432
John Cena
2022-Peacemaker

Is there an ETA of when the SooSoo PO goes up?

The OSK PO cutoff is supposedly Jan. 7 for the Present Toys.

Seeing these unmasked sculpts convinced me to order the figure on Amazon Japan for $255 - I'm not a big Peacemaker fan but I do like Cena.

Is there an ETA of when the SooSoo PO goes up?

The OSK PO cutoff is supposedly Jan. 7 for the Present Toys.

Seeing these unmasked sculpts convinced me to order the figure on Amazon Japan for $255 - I'm not a big Peacemaker fan but I do like Cena.
No date yet but probably soon as the sculpt seems pretty much finished

I ordered the Presents sculpt from KGHobby with my saved up points and free ship I got it for next to nothing. Think I’m going to make a perch for Eagly.

Got mine today from BBTS. A great figure, though I do think the arms could've been a bit bigger, same with the shins. Also definitely should have come with an unmasked headsculpt; gonna have to pick up one of those third-party ones. I'd also buy a properly scaled Eagly Also, they really padded out his butt.

What's the best way to remove the gun? Mine seems pretty stuck in there. Kinda nervous about using a blow-dryer given the silicon arms.

I held mine in front of the blowdryer for a few minutes and didn't have any issues. Silicon shouldn't have any problem with a blowdryer.

After sitting in Chicago for 2 weeks Peacemaker arrived 🙌
20231221_150256.jpg

Back