1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a basic museum pose. Don’t really have a good spot so he’s standing with Marty and Doc for now. :lol

Also the gun pretty easily comes out of the holster. A bit of wiggling was all I had to do. Didn’t even break the peg holding it in place.
RenderedImage.jpeg

Already available at OSK for 45$ sculpt looks good but also not good at the same time lol So Idk what to do :monkey1
That’s kind of how John Cena looks. He’s got a very comic book look to him both in his face and ridiculous body proportions. He’s like a Liefeld drawing come to life. No doubt who the sculpt is supposed to be at least, even if it does feel a little off.

That’s kind of how John Cena looks. He’s got a very comic book look to him both in his face and ridiculous body proportions. He’s like a Liefeld drawing come to life. No doubt who the sculpt is supposed to be at least, even if it does feel a little off.
Yea after seeing different angles of that sculpt I think it looks just fine. Gonna order.

This is one of those kind of low key releases that reminds me why HT is the industry leader. This is a very fun and toyetic figure. The arms are pretty bad ass. Surprisingly great range of motion plus the skin feels like there is a little more given than in previous seamless releases. There could have been a helmetless sculpt, but I think overall this is a 10/10 figure.

Since when does SooSoo just release head sculpts? If they’re doing a full Peacemaker figure, HT really beat them to the punch.

Since when does SooSoo just release head sculpts? If they’re doing a full Peacemaker figure, HT really beat them to the punch.
Soo Soo was going to do a Peacemaker figure before HT announcement, but after HT announced it, they promised they’d release just a head sculpt as it wasn’t included with HT release. However it took eternity and there haven’t been any updates till now.

Mine just arrived from Amazon Japan , shipped in a cardboard envelope, surprisingly intact lol. Will open it later, but I am excited. Such a great character and show

Back