1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is AMAZING!! The gun was super easy to get out once I heated it up, just popped right out. Some super quick iPhone pics.
PM1.jpg
PM2.jpg

I know this may be a me-only issue, but that eagle being SO undersized is doing my nut in, a Bald Eagle standing ought to be near waist height and its wingspan should be about as wide as Homelander is tall - this is about the size of a fairly large Raven.

I know this may be a me-only issue, but that eagle being SO undersized is doing my nut in, a Bald Eagle standing ought to be near waist height and its wingspan should be about as wide as Homelander is tall - this is about the size of a fairly large Raven.
What are you seeing that other not seeing it not undersize at all.

Pretty insane to think that this character is getting a figure like this (and movies/TV shows, of course). I remember back in the late '80s, even as a little kid, thinking that this was such a lame, loser character. Can G'Nort, Wild Dog, or Vibe be far behind? When will Marvel do Speedball and Darkhawk?
There is a zero percent chance that, with his love of quirky and weird characters, we don’t see G’Nort in the Gunniverse…and, when that happens, and, when the inevitable figure is produced, I will gladly be there with bells on.:lol

Seems BBTS canceled my order. Guess they tried to charge me and bc I had no enough coin on my balance it didn't go through. Happened overnight while I was asleep. Sad... but well maybe I toss too much coin recently and that was a sign. They said if they'll have leftover stock they'll contact me. Great figure indeed but won't die without it. Maybe I'll pick it up later. #drama

Seems BBTS canceled my order. Guess they tried to charge me and bc I had no enough coin on my balance it didn't go through. Happened overnight while I was asleep. Sad... but well maybe I toss too much coin recently and that was a sign. They said if they'll have leftover stock they'll contact me. Great figure indeed but won't die without it. Maybe I'll pick it up later. #drama
Looks like you need a few Witcher contracts to complete for some coin. Don't overdo it on the potions.

Thought Peacmaker's body was all new. Turns out, it's just the arms. The rest is just the old man Arnold body. Maybe I'm wrong, but the arms are also looking a bit like Infinity War Thor arms. Not that it really matters as the end result looks pretty close to Cena's physique in the clothes. I just always find it funny when HT say "newly developed body" in their specs when it's really just an amalgamation of parts they already have :LOL:

Nude-Body__59984.1697084264.jpg

Back