1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20220720-223733_Chrome.jpg

I had just gotten the theme song unstuck from my head after 5 months and now they go and do this.

Curse you James Gunn and Wig Wam! :lol

I wonder what Justin is going to say now, given that he actually defended their original attempt.

That he's glad they went the extra mile and listened to feedback from fans even though they didn't have to do that and that anyone holding out should order it from Toys Wonderland dot com where they have helpful installment plans and a points based rewards system order yours today

Don’t make me want it. It’s just going to make me sad that I don’t have a Harley, Flagg, Polka Dot Man, Bloodsport, Ratcatcher, and Vigilante to go with it…

But **** does he look soooooo much better, now.

I can't stop looking at the differences. It's crazy. One of the biggest zero to hero updates Hot Toys has ever done.

RIP that 1:6 removable tongue accessory though if that sculpt is gone.

Wow between this and The Batman update INART definitely have Hot Toys sweating!

Competition is so healthy and I’m all for it!!!!

Wow, what a difference! Loved the show so this is a definite buy now.

Awesome update. I PO'd this the other day on a whim figuring someone would do an unofficial head. Very happy with that decision now.

Wow, HT listened to the fans?? Can it be?

This head sculpt is miles better... Happy for the peeps in on this. Love the show.

Back