1/6 Hot Toys - MMS729/729B - John Wick Chapter 4: John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No official announcement on the two yet but they are on display at a new Con. Can't tell if that's sculpted or rooted hair on Wick.

HRhhgOt.png

200w.gif

Looks pretty nice. Can’t tell if the eyes are movable yet but the hair is at least nicely detailed. Better than some of the custom sculpts I’ve seen

I'm liking the Wick sculpt. Haven't really been a fan of the ones Hot Toys has done before.

Damn are they putting some of John guns with the Caine figure with how they’re displayed?

I need to see more of the Wick sculpt but still looks like they haven't quite nailed Keanu which is a shame, Cain looks good tho and it's cool to finally see these.

Looking good now stop playing with our emotions Hot Toys and put these up for pre-order!

Hope those aren’t the accessories or at least all the weapons because they make no sense!!

Correct me if I wrong but John doesn’t use the sword, rifle and nunchucks in that suit right?

No shotgun which he actually uses in that suit… and I’m guessing no holsters or pouches on the belt (plus probably looks awful without the jacket and vest) so can’t accurately use the duelling pistol… it’s like they don’t want you using the weapons!

Pretty sure Cains pistol is inaccurate too.

That said I need both of the figures!

Back