1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My take on this expression is from when he sees his peter again...wait that came out wrong. When he sees peter from his universe again.

Attachments

• 62546f6a9c862b00181a637f.jpeg.jpg
    62546f6a9c862b00181a637f.jpeg.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
They’re an improvement from the prototype but the frames just look thick and rough plastic when I wish it were a thin metal.

Dude can look pretty cool at a distance in some of these blogger photos.
View attachment 660898
View attachment 660899
View attachment 660900
View attachment 660901
View attachment 660902
View attachment 660903
View attachment 660904
From 20 feet away, we all look better in the mirror. You are paying 300-400 for a film accurate figure and sculpt. this is not it. The Toys Era head looks better, even though it's the younger actor....this if you show someone this head, you don't know it's Alfred Molina.

They’re an improvement from the prototype but the frames just look thick and rough plastic when I wish it were a thin metal.

Dude can look pretty cool at a distance in some of these blogger photos.
View attachment 660898
At first I thought this looked a little more like Alfred Molina than the prototype, but honestly I’m just seeing Larry David in this shot.

From 20 feet away, we all look better in the mirror. You are paying 300-400 for a film accurate figure and sculpt. this is not it. The Toys Era head looks better, even though it's the younger actor....this if you show someone this head, you don't know it's Alfred Molina.
This remimds me of my younger days at the bar, see a girl across the room, make my way towards her, 15 feet away smile and wave and I think she is so beautiful, then its like she ages 5 years with each step and the i just walk by and act like I was going to someone behind her. :)

Pretty cool figure aside from the meh headsculpt lol. But I'm tempted to buy the non deluxe as I doubt we will see another hot toys doc ock.

Pretty cool figure aside from the meh headsculpt lol. But I'm tempted to buy the non deluxe as I doubt we will see another hot toys doc ock.
My thoughts exactly. Everything from the neck down makes for a great SM2 Ock. Someone is bound to offer a replacement head for poor Doc.

I definitely the "Hello Peter" look. Still, it's a disappointing sculpt even it's an improvement from the proto. Oh well mine is paid off and this is the Raimi Doc Ock.

Back