1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m selling my BP over in the For Sale thread if anyone is looking. I just got him but have to downsize due to financial concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my first BP figure. Details are great, but damn the cheap diorama pieces and tweaked head sculpt are a disappointment!

IMG_1812b.jpg

Gotta agree this figure is better than the first. Suit material is much more forgiving when putting in dynamic poses and snaps back quickly. Plus the illumination feature plus the headsculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popcultcha had this up again last week so I quickly pounced on one!
Should arrive midweek.
Looking forward to adding it to the small Marvel collection I have.

Popcultcha had this up again last week so I quickly pounced on one!
Should arrive midweek.
Looking forward to adding it to the small Marvel collection I have.
Don't tell me that! :gah:
It's been on my to-buy list for a while now and I'm getting close to just pulling the trigger on one from Sideshow. Would've been nice to find a local one at RRP.

Don't tell me that! :gah:
It's been on my to-buy list for a while now and I'm getting close to just pulling the trigger on one from Sideshow. Would've been nice to find a local one at RRP.

oh man.Im sorry.
it was up for at least 2 days too.
$389 shipped.I used some Pennies to take the price down.
Would you be even able to get 1 at SSC now?They usually restrict Aus after their cutoff time in my experience.

oh man.Im sorry.
it was up for at least 2 days too.
$389 shipped.I used some Pennies to take the price down.
Would you be even able to get 1 at SSC now?They usually restrict Aus after their cutoff time in my experience.
Yeah I noticed that but I’ll do it through a freight forwarder. The bad thing is that it comes in about $100 dearer.

Hey, for those that have swapped out the hands, do you also get bunching up of the suit near the wrists? I'm not sure how to minimise the bunching up of the suit in that area when you put the hands back on?

I really dont want to be twisting the hands in that area in case I start damaging the suit!

Just got this in finally.

Have to say, I think the suit looks better as a figure than it did on screen.

I preferred the first suit much more based on how it looked on screen but they're probably on equal footing in my books now.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back