1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS470 - Black Panther - New Black Panther Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture to show what I'm talking about in terms of the head/neck/necklace being off-center. It's pretty slight, but it's definitely not symmetrical. Looking back through Youtube video reviews, I think I'm noticing it on others as well.

View attachment 456612

Mine felt like that when I first opened him. You probably need to adjust the neck piece like I did.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

IMO it's not the neck but rather the necklace that is laying slightly off-center, creating the optical illusion. In your photo you can see it's riding higher on one trap vs. the other.

Mine finally arrived at BBTS! I shipped my POL and should get him late this week or early next week. It felt like it was never going to happen but I’m glad he’s finally on his way. Now I just have to find space for him...

Have you reached out to them?

No.. not yet, as the site still says May-June.

I did have a bad experience with them a couple of years ago with a Thor figure. Even though I ordered long before the figure came into stock, they couldn't supply me one because of International quotas. Shame their system wasn't flagged on that, and it wasn't until I queried that I got an answer.

Wondering now how soon Killmonger and Shuri will release. Thinking of getting both to flank my Panther.

I hooked up the LED stand earlier. Looks great. A lot more luminous than I thought it would be.
f6b235099296369353be3dfe427f8063.jpg
71c66ab5032829d49732d920000d5fb5.jpg

Hello,

I got my Black Panther yesterday. I was wondering how much it would damage the figure If I would leave it in "Wakanda Forever" pose for very long time? The material seems to be similar to Homecoming Spider-Man suit but not that delicate. Any suggestions or experience specific to that pose?

D9995819-7280-4AC6-B8D4-8EACA3843534.jpg

I'd love to keep mine in that pose myself, but I'm scared of tearing the suit.

Got mine this weekend and opened him up. While I love the LED stand, it doesn't fit in my 1/6 cabinet. I have to decide if I want to move a shelf to accommodate it.

Back