1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going in my Spidey detolf. I have the medicom comic spidey and medicom spidey movie figures on the bottom shelf. Hot Toys red and blue spidey on the second shelf. Garfield spidey 1 and two on the third shelf. Waiting for this version and the regular version for the top shelf.

I have both homecoming wall crawlers on PO. Either i have to rethink my display or start a new one. I suspect i will start a new one

P1030018.jpg

I've got both on pre as well. I'm actually considering selling both TASM figures. I've started rethinking my collection and on the verge of getting rid of about 5 figures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm on Flex, my email said the 5th so I'm imagining that it'll come end of Januaryish.

Nice!

Despite being pissed off at how early the Stark Suit Spidey came out, I'm still very excited to get this one. The unmasked sculpt is gonna live on this figure, considering he was unmasked most of the time he was in this suit.

:duff :lol
I spoke too soon though, package got delayed, Karma :lol

Womp, womp. Well at least you'll be receiving it a lot sooner than everyone who ordered from Sideshow. :rotfl

Speaking of...is there anywhere else this can be pre-ordered besides SS?

Womp, womp. Well at least you'll be receiving it a lot sooner than everyone who ordered from Sideshow. :rotfl

Speaking of...is there anywhere else this can be pre-ordered besides SS?
That's true, it will for sure arrive tomorrow so I'll have pics here and on Facebook/Instagram :)

There is. If you want it early I would suggest KGHobby, if you want it +/- three days post release I suggest a HK seller like Timcent88 on eBay or there a few guys on Facebook who sell them too. I have my own contact. Sideshow have been getting them faster though

Congrats again Sev :D :hi5:

Thank you Alex :hi5:

The little guy really looks amazing and I can’t wait to see your pictures :D

And it may sound weird, but I think this will be the first figure I won’t display in my Detolfs. He’s too alive, he’ll live on my shelfs and tables...he looks like so much fun to pose...

Thank you Alex :hi5:

The little guy really looks amazing and I can’t wait to see your pictures :D

And it may sound weird, but I think this will be the first figure I won’t display in my Detolfs. He’s too alive, he’ll live on my shelfs and tables...he looks like so much fun to pose...
Thank you :D

That doesn't sound weird :lol I was going to put him near my desk too for a while :lol He looks very poseable and fun and the Peter head looks very realistic :panic:

Back