1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I'm in for this suit more for what it represents than how it looks. Also like it's YouTube appearance in CW. I actually think the figure looks better than the suit itself onscreen.

I do hope they change whatever's going on with the Peter sculpt behind the blur. Looks like some creepy ass smile. They should make it BD with a determined expression, and this would be a much cooler fig

I'm in the same boat with those waiting on the reveal for the Peter HS. I'm probably going to preorder this either way.

But with the SS Batman and whatever Hot Toys Justice League figures are coming at the end of the year, I'm just waiting for now.

Who knows, by this time next year what if Hot Toys does a SDCC Battle Damaged Homemade suit? With their upcoming release of the SDCC BVS Battle Damage Armored Batman, it's not a stretch.

This is seeming like the version to get for me. I can't stand how his suit goes all the way up his neck on the Stark suit. I realize they did it as a design choice to facilitate the costume head articulation but they should've gone with a seamless neck sculpt instead of just the head. They pulled it off with Deadpool so it's not impossible.

Initially I wasn't getting this, but after watching the movie I wanted it. Using a $20 off code for this before it expires.

This figure looks like a ton of fun. You should be able to pull off and leave him in extreme poses without having to worry about damaging the suit.

Just pulled the trigger on this...After seeing the leaked Infinity War trailer, that about does it. It's Spidey that's gonna bring me into collecting Hot Toys MCU.

Although I'll probably just stick with mostly Spiderman. Hopefully...

For some reason, I don't feel the need to get this figure. I liked it in the movie and the figure looks great. I guess it's just too plain looking.

Im all in. Love the costume, was pivotal to the story, will look good as a before then after and I dont have to custom one like i did for ASM1

20150811_224446.jpg
20160505_140847.jpg

Battle damaged... love it. It kinda looked like a smiling sculpt but really prefer this. Shame the suit isnt battle damaged

They probably changed it when they realized they could get away with using the same sculpt if they bloodied it up a bit to reflect the scene where he's pinned under the rubble.

Nice! I was hoping for a different expression too but this will do fine. Like the eyes looking straight better than the side-eye on the regular.

Would love to get a look at what they originally had planned hiding behind the blur

Kinda okay with this since he was battle damaged for the majority of the time he was wearing this costume.

Maybe they'll use the smiling sculpt for the Tony Spidey suit and the battle scuffed serious sculpt for this one? :blissy

Really digging the sculpt shown. Makes sense with the expression and battle damage. Close to ordering this.

Back