1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can this guy do the right arm/gun down by his side - left arm/gun over the shoulder pose?
I'll try later and post my findings. Do you mean similar to the pic?
4866a086e8a50d7e1dbd6d7c3755d004.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

Man I wish Yondu would get here.

I'm really hoping they also modify Drax's upper body and arms for IW & Vol 3. The Vol2 version seems to have gone MIA, which is fine with me if they have decided to make some changes rather than just the same with blue pants and a different gun.

Mantis is also on my list. So cute ! Her and Drax were so good in Vol 2.

Mine arrived this week! :) I agree, he's way overpriced for the size but I love Rocket and so I try to ignore the price tag. XD

DSC_0547-2b.jpg

Nice pic. Got mine in yesterday, but haven't had the chance to snap a pic. Damn is he frustrating though.

Getting the hand in his minigun is a pain. His jetpack assembly was a pain. One of the thrusters from factory wasn't glued. His stand is a little troublesome to put him in a flight pose.

BUT overall he's still pretty cool. The paint app is better than rocket v1 and the suit allows for much better articulation than the first version. Screaming headsculpt for him has also been on my want list for sometime. If the color variation wasn't so severe I'd throw it on my v1 rocket.

Got mine today. Cell phone pic since I was too lazy to get out my good camera:

C39C15C6-FC90-4D98-BCEF-2A602F05FB80.jpg

Really liking him so far. Looking forward to getting Star Lord shortly.

Last edited:
Way overpriced dude with so fragile accessories. But somehow you have to love him.

IMG_E6693.jpg
rocket1a.jpg

Back