1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely an awesome looking piece

27777347929_2fe4ff4315_b_d.jpg

Thanks for posting this.
Aside from the paint scheme (which I think is an error on HT's part) and the chest piece, there are no MAJOR differences...
Not to jump into the middle of this but everything is different lol
From the trap area to the chest to the stomach to the legs

Not to jump into the middle of this but everything is different lol
From the trap area to the chest to the stomach to the legs

Agreed. The Mark IV is a much more refined looking armor than the III to me. The major similarities to me are the ratio of red and gold, the helmet and the feet but after that they're different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. The Mark IV is a much more refined looking armor than the III to me. The major similarities to me are the ratio of red and gold, the helmet and the feet but after that they're different.

04fde11f7b4b4289cbe9778ffda8dc58.jpg

10d54a656c4f31d08b5ac9461e153ec1.jpg

e9810cc062c2c9a21287f561719c1d66.jpg

3 and 4 same colours.

4 and 6 exact same aside from chest area and colouring.

Personally I like the red and gold with the Mark 3. The 4/6 body looks better with the 6s colour scheme.

04fde11f7b4b4289cbe9778ffda8dc58.jpg

10d54a656c4f31d08b5ac9461e153ec1.jpg

e9810cc062c2c9a21287f561719c1d66.jpg

3 and 4 same colours.

4 and 6 exact same aside from chest area and colouring.

Personally I like the red and gold with the Mark 3. The 4/6 body looks better with the 6s colour scheme.

Yup I prefer the VI over the IV as well.

This figure needs a second TS headsculpt. A smiling one. If you pose it with the gantry, Tony was beaming in that sequence. I think a smiling headsculpt would really complete that display perfectly.

^ agreed.

Only pre-ordered the figure by itself because sitting in the donut was one of my favorite scenes so I'd definitely have the sunglasses on for display, but this would make a nice display if I was interested in the gantry
Robert-Downey-Jr-as-Tony-Stark-in-Iron-Man-2.jpg

Hmm, to buy this or not. If I would preorder I think I would need to sell off my hot toys batman with armory.

Well I just pre-ordered the Diecast Mark IV, and Diecast Mark IV and Suit up Gantry. I used a total of $64.00 in rewards, $67.00 a month for 8 months for the Diecast Mark IV and Suit up Gantry. $47.00 a month for 6 months for the Diecast Mark IV. I plan to use the overtime I get at work to help pay for this. My first flex pay doesn't start until March. That way I can start making a few payments in February. I love that SSC let's me pay off most of my flex pays ahead of time. I have 7 orders at SSC and 4 of my orders only have one payment left. My overtime money let's me get ahead, and not to help me keep up.

Back