1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you’re getting two Mark IVs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Those who are getting Mark IV AND Mark IV with gantry... Is that so you can have one displayed in a hall of armor display and one displayed with the gantry?

Those who are getting Mark IV AND Mark IV with gantry... Is that so you can have one displayed in a hall of armor display and one displayed with the gantry?

I just have an issue where I have to own all of the Hot Toys Iron Man. IE each that has their own MMS number

I have wanted the Gantry for so long, I jumped at it once it was available again.

The mark 6 is just such a gorgeous figure, and the base is incredible. Not sure how I will display them just yet, but I have very few Iron Man figures and could not resist both of these

It looks like Hot Toys reconsidered the choice on the purplish-red for the new Mark III.

Even the prototype photos had a clear candy red colouring. And there's a lot of debate as to the real colour of the suit. But I like it.

4e30b74e3eb1fe4eb45141a5a7986567.jpg

d63cd27f7c977d3782ef232bf501943a.jpg

2fadc36d7a63db01708d5ce791e341fd.jpg

I think the 4 will have the same colouring as the 6.

Yes I prefer the candy red as well and those who doesn't can always pick up the old Mark III at sub $300 prices.

If anyone wants the original Mark IV for a good price, message me. I have to clear some room for other figures.

It doesn't have the pink panties issue either. :p

Being that the newer die cast versions are bigger, will the gantry be bigger? Just wondering. I already have the mark 4 with Gantry and ordered just the mark 4 but it will suck if the newly offered gantry is larger.

Being that the newer die cast versions are bigger, will the gantry be bigger? Just wondering. I already have the mark 4 with Gantry and ordered just the mark 4 but it will suck if the newly offered gantry is larger.

Nope, probably gonna be exactly the same

At this point does anyone know if the gantry will be diecast as well or is it going to be just the figure?

I really like it but I am not sure how I really feel about the face. It just looks off lol

I really like it but I am not sure how I really feel about the face. It just looks off lol

The face is extremely off. It's a repaint of an old sculpt. I'm quite surprised HT isn't updating it cause it looks like Brad Pitt than RJD...

Back