1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus ****. This is not my video but Jesus ****.

I'm almost certain that his wife made him do this so his kid would have fun with it, but this guy obviously doesn't know the first thing about collecting because his kid is taking care of the figure better than him :lecture

When he yanked the hand out :panic: either he has a spare he bought or he doesn't know about the QC issue :lol

I enjoy how the only time he speaks up about safety is when she's handling the toy swords. Not one word from him when she almost cuts her fingers off opening through shipper.

And the way he handled that figure was cringe worthy.

IKR but then that comic was posted above so unless that was a dream, DP did possess the hammer :lol

Kinda sorta not really. Loki made the real mjolnir invisible and made a fake one that gave deadpool powers similar to Thor for the sole purpose of ****ing with Thor.

I enjoy how the only time he speaks up about safety is when she's handling the toy swords. Not one word from him when she almost cuts her fingers off opening through shipper.

And the way he handled that figure was cringe worthy.

I remember I used to watch this one reviewer, he was so heavy handed and clueless sometimes.. He'd go on to break a few figures here and there and just figured he had bad luck. No dude, you're handling a toy like an ogre, chill out! Lol.

I just heard the wrist issue was apparently fixed? Was there a second shipment or something? If so, any way to tell when buying on somewhere like Ebay? I noticed Timcent had a few versions up for sale.

I remember I used to watch this one reviewer, he was so heavy handed and clueless sometimes.. He'd go on to break a few figures here and there and just figured he had bad luck. No dude, you're handling a toy like an ogre, chill out! Lol.

Yeah dude broke 2 figures back-to-back. I know one was the AoU WM. Can't remember what the other one was.

I have a daughter and she loves my figures. I love sharing my interests with her but all that in the video is too hectic for me. Judge me as a parent if you want but I like my unboxing to be peaceful and I need her to be at like a cool 3 if she wants to help me. Not at a jumpy 10 while wielding a knife. That was TOO close when she almost sliced up her fingers.

I just heard the wrist issue was apparently fixed? Was there a second shipment or something? If so, any way to tell when buying on somewhere like Ebay? I noticed Timcent had a few versions up for sale.

Yes and the ones from Sideshow are the fixed ones. The fixed ones have a gap in between the wrist and forearm. It easier to see when the hand is bent.

Not at a jumpy 10 while wielding a knife. That was TOO close when she almost sliced up her fingers.

I could not watch past the unboxing initially. This was the most terrifying, bone-chilling thing I have seen this whole Halloween week.:)

EDIT: Just saw the whole video. I loved how he could not figure out the magnets on the double sheath. I mean the first rule of a good collector is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. :slap

Yeah dude broke 2 figures back-to-back. I know one was the AoU WM. Can't remember what the other one was.

I have a daughter and she loves my figures. I love sharing my interests with her but all that in the video is too hectic for me. Judge me as a parent if you want but I like my unboxing to be peaceful and I need her to be at like a cool 3 if she wants to help me. Not at a jumpy 10 while wielding a knife. That was TOO close when she almost sliced up her fingers.

Is that the guy that dropped the Igor?

Got mine yesterday, really like it, not sure about the wrists, I'm not terribly concerned truthfully though. I guess it just isn't as serious to me either way. Just going to keep in him in fairly simple poses, tried to do the gun smelling one, felt like that was putting too much stress on the outfit.

Forgot to take pics of the wrists last night, but grabbed one on the way out of the house today. When I was taking off the left hand, the whole peg came off so I had to futz with it a little to get it back decently before re-inserting. Nothing you guys aren't already aware of. Hope you all enjoy him though!

Got mine yesterday, really like it, not sure about the wrists, I'm not terribly concerned truthfully though. I guess it just isn't as serious to me either way. Just going to keep in him in fairly simple poses, tried to do the gun smelling one, felt like that was putting too much stress on the outfit.

Forgot to take pics of the wrists last night, but grabbed one on the way out of the house today. When I was taking off the left hand, the whole peg came off so I had to futz with it a little to get it back decently before re-inserting. Nothing you guys aren't already aware of. Hope you all enjoy him though!

Is yours from the first batch? It looks like there's a scuff on it, was it like that out of the box or happened after?

Looks like you got one with the old wrist problems. If it's from SS ask for a replacement because it'S going to bug you more when you want to swap hands because it will get worse and worse

I could not watch past the unboxing initially. This was the most terrifying, bone-chilling thing I have seen this whole Halloween week.:)

EDIT: Just saw the whole video. I loved how he could not figure out the magnets on the double sheath. I mean the first rule of a good collector is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. :slap

Yeah I would've ended the video there. No unboxing privileges if you lose a finger lol.

Is that the guy that dropped the Igor?

Yeah I think you're right. He also unboxed a Mk6 with a forearm piece that fell off and a broken wrist gauntlet thing that hides the laser compartment. I'd say it's a good mixture of mishandling and misfortune lol.

Mine arrived in the UK yesterday and he's beautiful. Seriously, I'm thinking of divorcing my Husband for him.

No issues with my wrists, the hands i've tried seem to fit around the sleeve without scuffing it.

So hard to get the poster pose right though!

030e7a7bd88cd5a90ccc4dddd071483e.jpg

b74c12c60b4a83ac6f3d524b3f6637ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mine arrived in the UK yesterday and he's beautiful. Seriously, I'm thinking of divorcing my Husband for him.

No issues with my wrists, the hands i've tried seem to fit around the sleeve without scuffing it.

So hard to get the poster pose right though!

Awesome that your figure arrived without issues. Try the Michael Jackson "cinco" pose next.:)

Back