1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I would contact Sideshow. You can never be too sure about stuff, don't be afraid to double or triple check. This is your money on the line, you should know what's up when half of us are getting the figure now and the other half of us are waiting as per an email. If you didn't get your figure yet NOR the email? I would ask questions. Let us know what happens if you do. I believe there were a couple others that are in the same boat. Good luck!

J
Ya that's what I did. I was wondering why my last payment hadn't changed if it was supposed to arrive in Nov.

Here's a good review I found of the figure from the new batch, Deadpool looks really good. :impatient:

Ah I would contact Sideshow. You can never be too sure about stuff, don't be afraid to double or triple check. This is your money on the line, you should know what's up when half of us are getting the figure now and the other half of us are waiting as per an email. If you didn't get your figure yet NOR the email? I would ask questions. Let us know what happens if you do. I believe there were a couple others that are in the same boat. Good luck!

J

I did they just keep telling me they don't have any figures in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anybody else have issues changing out the eyes? idk if my magnet on my tool is weak or what. They wont pop out of the head at all

anybody else have issues changing out the eyes? idk if my magnet on my tool is weak or what. They wont pop out of the head at all

Yeah they should be more specific but this is how it works for me: Put the magnet at the bottom of the eye plate, not at the middle, and pull down. It will pop right off. But you are right, since the magnet on the eye plate is towards the top, the tool's magnet is too weak compared to the one on the head so you can't just pull it off from the center or top. Hope that helps bud.

So Excited to get this figure! But.....when will it would ship out already. I'm from Ohio so who knows...

Same here! Says"Order Placed" I didn't do the payment plan either. Just paid in full July 7.

My order status for this is still order placed. Does anyone else have this? Does Sideshow change the status to shipping soon whenever they get their inventory?

My preorders for deadpool, war machine mk 1, and war machine mk 3 all say "order placed".. While the mk 6, mk 46, Bucky, and sneaky have their expected arrival months.

I paid via rp and gift card but have a grand total of 99. Maybe that amount comes out when it ships? First preorder. I mostly buy through ebay.

Last edited:
Back