1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However the Wolverine from this line kicks ass! :clap
I know... I had him in hand and put him back so I could buy Rogue instead. Totally regretting that right now. Should've got 'em both, but I have so many different Marvel Legends Wolvies from past years. Now I've gotta hunt him down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know... I had him in hand and put him back so I could buy Rogue instead. Totally regretting that right now. Should've got 'em both, but I have so many different Marvel Legends Wolvies from past years. Now I've gotta hunt him down again.

I bought both of them on separate days. When I saw him at target had to get him, even though I was short on cash that day. Didn't think he was going to be a chase figure, but now I know why, really thought Rogue would be the chase figure, but surprised I'm seeing her frequently now and then now.

I imagine around xmas the stock of these will double for stores so you should be able to find him easier on the pegs, but unfortunately all the people shopping at the stores around xmas :thud:

Btw, to my surprise Target was having a sale at the time I found just the one Wolvie, got him for $15.99 :yess:

Do the toys from Target have that Target smell? That would cause me to burn them just to hear the sound of plastic on fire dripping...BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!

What...?

J

Do the toys from Target have that Target smell? That would cause me to burn them just to hear the sound of plastic on fire dripping...BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!

What...?

J

Target smell? What do your targets smell like :horror

I imagine around xmas the stock of these will double for stores so you should be able to find him easier on the pegs, but unfortunately all the people shopping at the stores around xmas :thud:
I went ahead and saved myself some trouble by ordering him from Walmart.com just now. He's retail price there with free in-store pick up.

This guy will tide me over until I get my HT Deadpool from BBTS:
04fc446345e7e62b9116ffd5a65e55a7.jpg

Thanks TimothyR for encouraging me not to give up my search.

Totally agree, it definitely makes the wait a tiny bit easier.

I think I'm going to have the same dilemma with the hot toys version that I'm having with this one.. Which way to pose it.

Yeah, much more generic packaging. Fortunately for me, I don't display packaging.

Neither do I, but it's still part of the experience for me. I can see why they would do this to help collectors distinguish between the broken and fixed version, but it would have been nice if they gave us more of a premium look.

Maybe it's an earlier version of the box. Reynolds got a look at the prototype and could have signed it then. If not, bleh.

Last edited:
Probably an early version that they got Reynold to sign. They never changed the box after production.

That would suck if they changed the packaging. Would make sense though so they can tell the difference between the fixed ones

Back