1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a damn shame. What an awesome figure and HT should've got this issue fix before the release. Talking about a debacle. Epic fail by HT!

At least the fix is simple. He looks too good for me to cancel because of this. Does the water have to be boiling to stretch out the cuffs on the hand or just super hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least the fix is simple. He looks too good for me to cancel because of this. Does the water have to be boiling to stretch out the cuffs on the hand or just super hot?

Very hot, not boiling. Like too hot to comfortably put your hand in but not hot enough to make tea with if that makes any sense.

Not sure where some people are getting the October shipping or delay from. I just spoke with a SS rep, she told me that Deadpool is still shipping this month. Hopefully she has the right info!

The wrist issue isn't a big one for me, especially if there is a super simple fix. Thankfully it'll be a month before I get mine so I imagine we'll know for sure if the fixes so far are working. My biggest issue is whether it'll be an issue for the entire suit. I'm not one to pose and repose figures but I'd hate it if deadpool is that one exception and several months down the road the suit is peeling at every joint.

Not sure where some people are getting the October shipping or delay from. I just spoke with a SS rep, she told me that Deadpool is still shipping this month. Hopefully she has the right info!

I got a email from SS last week saying my final flex payment was pushed from September to October.

I have a preorder at BBTS but may cancel and wait for a Deadpool 2 figure and put the money towards Armored Batman. I dont feel like dealing with QC issues.

I got an email from them

I have a preorder at BBTS but may cancel and wait for a Deadpool 2 figure and put the money towards Armored Batman. I dont feel like dealing with QC issues.
Exactly my thought process when I cancelled. The figure came out great but I've got enough on order as it is and I'm sure there's someone out there wanting the figure more than me. Always Deadpool 2 to look forward too, and hopefully they'll give us a Wade Wilson sculpt next time around.

So...are we saying that Deadpool is limp wristed?
06a2bbccaf6e53cfd360677f012ec234.jpg

Ha, ha... Love that pic. He had wrist problems in the movie also in 1/6 scale. He is definitely toying with us. :)

Maybe the HK bunch has the bad sleeves, maybe by the time SSC starts shipping them, HT will fix it, kind of like the Rey's that are shipping out now have better teeth details :lecture

If there is indeed no definitive fix by the time the USA batch ships, I think I'll cut out on my preorder. This is ridiculous.

If there is indeed no definitive fix by the time the USA batch ships, I think I'll cut out on my preorder. This is ridiculous.

If you ordered from SSC, you're going to make someone Waitlisted very happy :lol

The USA has batch already shipped (or should at least be ready to be loaded on the ship). I'm not going to worry about it. if i get one with that is bad i will return it. If i get a good one i will do some of Clippers mods and be happy.

Back