1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

ugh, i knew i should've flipped my SS piece sooner.

I'm happy I passed on the sideshow version :clap

Sideshow will re-issue Deadpool in the spring with fewer accessories for $200.

giphy.gif

I said they'd make one!

Sorry, Sideshow, this is the Deadpool I'm getting.

Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

I've got the ex on order but will drop it if a movie version is revealed. I like it but there's some things about it that bug me, such as the metal on his arms. It doesn't truly reflect any comic book version DP I've ever seen but that said, it's still a great figure.

And on that note, I've submitted my request to Sideshow to return their Deadpool figure. This is the version to own, IMO.

When this one releases I think Sideshow's version will curl up in the nearest corner and cry itself to sleep.

When this one releases I think Sideshow's version will curl up in the nearest corner and cry itself to sleep.

Hardly a SS fan however, their comic version is a great figure. Being it's a SS product, i agree the tendency for collectors will be to curl it up in a corner ...

Don't think much of what we see of the HT either.

I suppose the rubber wetsuit look goes with the territory. Being HT it might just crack and curl up on its own. :horror

An awesome figure , enjoy

SSC is a very good figure. [I have it]

Looks like this one smokes it.

Ayayay mamá :thud:

It's like it's right out of the ****ing movie :clap Bravo HT, when you nail them you nail them :rock

I'm gonna try my best to get two.

Ayayay mamá :thud:

It's like it's right out of the ****ing movie :clap Bravo HT, when you nail them you nail them :rock

I'm gonna try my best to get two.

Why 2? One to keep as is and another to dress up in ridiculous outfits? If I had the cash I'd totally kitbash a Santa-Pool (with "****-in-a-Box action!) or Sombrero-Pool (with fake mustache, marakas and chimichanga bag).

Why 2? One to keep as is and another to dress up in ridiculous outfits? If I had the cash I'd totally kitbash a Santa-Pool (with "****-in-a-Box action!) or Sombrero-Pool (with fake mustache, marakas and chimichanga bag).
Because I'm retarded and I have this compulsive need to have 2 of the figs I like the most to have one MIB

Back