1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Gatekeepers always cry about new people knowing nothing about characters and being bandwagon fans. How the F are they supposed to learn unless they look into it?

That's the comic book equivalent of hipsters getting mad when their fave indie band gains new fans. And now that everyone is all about beards there's even less separating the two!

I'm just kidding, I like to heckle people sometimes. I remember the old teleporting villain Deadpool days and when he was obsessed with Siryn and the Gail Simone Agent X days as well as the second billing to Cable and when he came back as a spinoff to Way's Wolverine Origins. I remember all of that and I'm all about the new wave bandwagon fans because they are way more passionate about it than I had ever imagined and I will ever be!

I hope Hot Toys sells a million of these figures and the movie gets all the Oscars just to see how ******** people get.

You know nothing about Deadpool if you didn't like him before the movies and now new action figures, by the law of the comic book snob you are not allowed to like him. :gah:

Gatekeepers always cry about new people knowing nothing about characters and being bandwagon fans. How the F are they supposed to learn unless they look into it?

That's the comic book equivalent of hipsters getting mad when their fave indie band gains new fans. And now that everyone is all about beards there's even less separating the two!

I'm just kidding, I like to heckle people sometimes. I remember the old teleporting villain Deadpool days and when he was obsessed with Siryn and the Gail Simone Agent X days as well as the second billing to Cable and when he came back as a spinoff to Way's Wolverine Origins. I remember all of that and I'm all about the new wave bandwagon fans because they are way more passionate about it than I had ever imagined and I will ever be!

I hope Hot Toys sells a million of these figures and the movie gets all the Oscars just to see how ******** people get.

Ugh, that Wolverine: Origins showing was bad. I get it that they want to prop-up Daken but sheesh, Wade got his ass handed to him by both Daddy and Son...

I got into Deadpool in early 2014 because of the Marvel Heroes game beta. I then got on board his new comic run, the first time I read a comic in years and I got every issue - something I've never done. I got a bit obsessed about him, buying every figure I could.

I'm sorry for my sin of not being a fan at the beginning... :lol

1441278_183744635312183_6079440785756345902_n.jpg

Hope we get this sculpt !

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

I think what I said was taken out of context I'm in no way a comic book snob I don't know everything it's kind a like seeing a group of kids go into hot topic and by Ramones T-shirt just because it's cool looking and not knowing who the band is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the sst version more. Keeping that.

Yeah that trailer is awesome, love the fight scene with angel dust where he's like: " Thats why i brought him, I mean her? ".

Movie is creeping to top must see hero flicks next year surpassing CA:CW. Already looks better the XMen and BvS

I think what I said was taken out of context I'm in no way a comic book snob I don't know everything it's kind a like seeing a group of kids go into hot topic and by Ramones T-shirt just because it's cool looking and not knowing who the band

Gotcha. No harm no foul.

**** I want a Colossus figure and heck even Negasonic Teenage Warhead would be cool.

Hope we get more from this Movie

If Deadpool is the only figure made I will still be very very happy

If Deadpool is the only figure made I will still be very very happy

Yeah, he's my only need. Colossus would be cool. Don't care about any of the others though.

This gives me hope HT will make a Gambit (even though it's Tatum) :lol

This figure wasn't originally on my radar but the more I see of the movie, the more likely it becomes that I'll get it.

Pumped for this movie more than I thought i would be. Not afraid to admit, never really read Deadpool comics.

Back