1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordering in July and getting in November is actually faster than normal. Best start getting used to long waits! ;)

Absolutely. :lol Waiting longer doesn't even phase me anymore. Now from the time something ships from SSC to the time it reaches my door, that wait is unbearable. :lol

Absolutely. :lol Waiting longer doesn't even phase me anymore. Now from the time something ships from SSC to the time it reaches my door, that wait is unbearable. :lol

Very true! I wouldn't like to count how many times I check the tracking to see if it's updated once it ships...

I know about the wrist issue, but the Sideshow update mentions a faulty accessory. Which one is that?

I would imagine it is the wrists, but they are purposely being vague in case of future issues ("I had to wait for my wrists to be fixed, but they still got damaged, I want lots of free stuff!!")

Just got the email too. Guess we gotta wait closer to December but at least the wrist issue is fixed I hope

Yeah, I'm kind of bummed about having to wait longer.. But with ultron mark 1, disco, and war machine coming, I can't say that I don't appreciate the break.. But then again there are a few things coming out at the end of the year as well.

IMG_5928.jpg

If the wait is just for those longer wrists pegs than that sucks as a solution. Looks elongated as fudge on deanknight reviews.. better of two evils it is.
but still would like costume and joint end to be sturdier.

Thank you for pre-ordering the Hot Toys Deadpool sixth scale figure from Sideshow. We wanted to let you know that recipients of early overseas shipments reported an issue with one of the accessories. As such, Hot Toys responded to collector feedback by fixing the accessory in question before the remaining items leave their factory. This is certainly good news, however this correction has resulted in the items arriving to us in split shipments as the correction is completed.
As such, Sideshow will be processing the orders in batches based on the number of items that we receive. Your Deadpool figure is in the next shipment to arrive, approximately Nov. / Dec. 2016. We apologize for the delay and will keep you updated via email with any information as we receive it.
We apologize for any inconvenience these delays may cause for you.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Team

Well, it's obvious they mean the wrists but Deans replacement had a backwards holster as well. :huh

Just got the email too. So I guess now everyone(hopefully) can stop arguing over whether the delay was to fix the wrist issue or not.

Back