1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think maybe the original Avengers figs, probably hurt AOU fig sales. I know there were a few different characters in AOU, Vision, Scarlet etc. I think people who bought The Avengers figs maybe skipped on AOU?

Exactly what I've done. I didn't see myself buy the same figs over and over again. I have my Avenger line up, no need to get other figures from the upcoming movies. I'm done!:)

I think maybe the original Avengers figs, probably hurt AOU fig sales. I know there were a few different characters in AOU, Vision, Scarlet etc. I think people who bought The Avengers figs maybe skipped on AOU?

Maybe. There are few types collectors.
1- who will collect/buy everything
2-who will collect what they like
3-who will complete a line.

They might sell off the old figures, to update em. Or they'll keep what they have till its big enough of a change to update em.

As for me, i missed out on the avengers. So i went all in for AOU. And i passed on CW for characters that i already have. (Except ironmen) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video Ric, love that quick draw pose!

4c6bcd9834a8278ad0148b8733989fbb.jpg

regular batman is gone now too? wow. Something has definitely changed. Seems like there's a lot more characters selling out that you would think they would've ordered more of. I'm amazed Deadpool, Batman, and Superman are all gone already.
I wonder if they're making smaller production batches or if the figures are just really popular and sell out.

I had hoped Superman would stick around as long as the MOS version did, so I could get a second one for cheap.

My only shot at getting this figure now is a waitlist conversion at SSC :slap. I got on the list the day it waitlisted so my chances are good but I still wish I hadn't procrastinated. It’s tough to gauge when figures are going to sell out these days especially the non SSC exclusive versions. After two years of nothing selling out besides Star wars (Until the 2nd runs happened), I got used to just waiting for things to be discounted. Why rush to buy something that you'll get for less later by waiting. I thought ant-man selling out was an anomaly but now both batman & deadpool are gone before SSC even got them in stock, and superman sold out right after it started shipping. I sort of wish SSC would just tell us how many pre-orders are left, especially when they only got a few remaining- similar to their low stock warnings on in stock statues & figures (see power girl & Quicksilver).

It was up on bbts earlier today it's sold out again. Probably some cancellations. I'd keep Checking bbts and if it comes back again cancel your waitlist.

Timewalker Toys still has them at retail price for pre-order. It's the same place everyone is ordering their Ghostbusters 1/6 figures from.

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Deadpool-Hot-Toys-Movie-Masterpieces-Sixth-Scale-p/hty-902628.htm

Home > Hot Toys >

Deadpool - Hot Toys Movie Masterpieces Sixth Scale Figure 902628

Deadpool - Hot Toys Movie Masterpieces Sixth Scale Figure 902628

Alternative Views:

Deadpool

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Deadpool from the film. It features a newly developed masked head sculpt with 5 pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions, newly developed body, meticulously tailored Deadpool suit with weathering effects, Deadpool’s signature katanas and pistols, a variety of interchangeable hands with gestures, and a specially designed Deadpoolthemed dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses.

Our price: $234.99
Expected Arrival: REVISED- SEPTEMBER 2016

Availability: Wait List
Product Code: HTY-902628

Wait List

Please add me to the wait list for this item, and notify me if it becomes available.

Qty:
Add to cart Add To Wish List

Can anyone who has the figure say if the leather pouch belt is removable? (it looks like it needs a lot of weathering). Also do you guys think the wear will happen throughout the entire suit or its an isolated case on the wrists. Thanks.

Can anyone who has the figure say if the leather pouch belt is removable? (it looks like it needs a lot of weathering). Also do you guys think the wear will happen throughout the entire suit or its an isolated case on the wrists. Thanks.

The instructions say it's not removable. I think it's possible but only if handled roughly. The only reason the wrists wear is due to the tight gloves, once the gloves are stretched out the friction is no longer there to cause the rubbing.

Only time will tell with regards to how the suit holds up long term.

What's up guys!

Does anyone have any idea when Deadpool will ship out?
I see lots of people on YouTube that has there figure all ready.
I paid for mine in full July 7.

Thanks!

What's up guys!

Does anyone have any idea when Deadpool will ship out?
I see lots of people on YouTube that has there figure all ready.
I paid for mine in full July 7.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard :hi5:

The US [Sideshow etc] should see them in 3-4 weeks. Everything is released overseas a month earlier than us.

Back