1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for tip! Where did you apply it at? Did you take the pegs out and apply it on the material to make it stay inside the arm?

Thanks for tip! Where did you apply it at? Did you take the pegs out and apply it on the material to make it stay inside the arm?

No I did not take the pegs out because they hold the cuffs in place, I did get some of the Epoxy on the pegs though which was not ideal, need a steady hand applying the stuff.

No I did not take the pegs out because they hold the cuffs in place, I did get some of the Epoxy on the pegs though which was not ideal, need a steady hand applying the stuff.

Nice solution. Do you think the epoxy on its own without expanding the hand, and instead sanding the insides out would work?

Well I got 3 Hot Toys deadpool's in today but thankfully these won't run into issues.
20160829_165553.jpg

They could spontaneously combust, you cant be sure. :)
Only joking, they look fab, not a fan of the Cosbaby stuff really, but these I might get.

I'd do it sooner rather than later if you can. I really don't think these are coming over to North America now. The far one is sold out and I think the 3 pack is still in Stock at toys2 but haven't checked.

My only shot at getting this figure now is a waitlist conversion at SSC :slap. I got on the list the day it waitlisted so my chances are good but I still wish I hadn't procrastinated. It’s tough to gauge when figures are going to sell out these days especially the non SSC exclusive versions. After two years of nothing selling out besides Star wars (Until the 2nd runs happened), I got used to just waiting for things to be discounted. Why rush to buy something that you'll get for less later by waiting. I thought ant-man selling out was an anomaly but now both batman & deadpool are gone before SSC even got them in stock, and superman sold out right after it started shipping. I sort of wish SSC would just tell us how many pre-orders are left, especially when they only got a few remaining- similar to their low stock warnings on in stock statues & figures (see power girl & Quicksilver).

I think Marvel figs from HT tend to sell quite well. Marvel is very popular at the mo I guess. :dunno

Its not marvel specific, look at all those Age of Ultron Figures, hell most are still available and have been for months after being in stock. SSC keeps blasting out discounts on them to move the inventory. Ant-Man was the only non exclusive marvel figure to sell out recently the other two, Scarlet Witch New Avengers & Battling Capt, were both limited production SSC Exclusives. Ant-man was also the last figure to be released before this latest batch of releases which could indicate a change in production by hot toys across the board. Now regular batman, regular superman & regular deadpool are all gone. For the record I always expect the exclusive versions to sell out before shipping, i am specifically referring too non SSC exclusives figures.

Its not marvel specific, look at all those Age of Ultron Figures, hell most are still available and have been for months after being in stock. SSC keeps blasting out discounts on them to move the inventory. Ant-Man was the only non exclusive marvel figure to sell out recently the other two, Scarlet Witch New Avengers & Battling Capt, were both limited production SSC Exclusives. Ant-man was also the most recent before this latest batch of releases which could indicate a change in production by hot toys across the board. Now regular batman, regular superman & regular deadpool are all gone. For the record I always expect the exclusive versions to sell out before shipping, i am specifically referring too non SSC exclusives figures.

regular batman is gone now too? wow. Something has definitely changed. Seems like there's a lot more characters selling out that you would think they would've ordered more of. I'm amazed Deadpool, Batman, and Superman are all gone already.

I think maybe the original Avengers figs, probably hurt AOU fig sales. I know there were a few different characters in AOU, Vision, Scarlet etc. I think people who bought The Avengers figs maybe skipped on AOU?

Back