1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered (sort of...waitlisted). After I saw TheClipperKing's review I just knew I have to get him now.

Be really nice if HT is getting back to making actual limited collectibles but we will have to wait to see if DP comes off waitlist next week or if the do a second run in a few months like they did with the Star Wars figures.

Just be careful of the hands. Once you start looking at all the pics and dean knight video on YouTube that's pretty bad

Just be careful of the hands. Once you start looking at all the pics and dean knight video on YouTube that's pretty bad
Yikes. Looks pretty bad and widespread.

14115504_192683941151456_9219858981259797284_o.jpg

Well, I haven't got mine yet, but now I almost regret ordering...

Here's my two cent and advise:

- From the pictures, suit appears some kind of pleather
- After just a few days swapping hands, there is already damage to the pleather

So.....

- The conclusion is it's one of those suit that will fall apart over the course of a few years
- I wouldn't use anything other than museum poses. When pleather falls apart, it usually start wired the fabric is stressed or with the creases.

Well, I haven't got mine yet, but now I almost regret ordering...

Here's my two cent and advise:

- From the pictures, suit appears some kind of pleather
- After just a few days swapping hands, there is already damage to the pleather

So.....

- The conclusion is it's one of those suit that will fall apart over the course of a few years
- I wouldn't use anything other than museum poses. When pleather falls apart, it usually start wired the fabric is stressed or with the creases.

In a few years I will have a Battle Damaged Deadpool.

It seems like the torn part is supposed to be tucked under the arm. To fix it you just have to pull down the sleeve and put the ball joint over it to keep it in place.

Correct it appears his has become unglued and looks worse than the majority. However, if the hands were moulded a mm wider or better quality materials. This may not have happened.
Shame they couldn't have done a similar idea to that of the amazing Spider-Man 2 figure. Kept the wrist/gauntlet attached and the hand part on a magnet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct it appears his has become unglued and looks worse than the majority. However, if the hands were moulded a mm wider or better quality materials. This may not have happened.
Shame they couldn't have done a similar idea to that of the amazing Spider-Man 2 figure. Kept the wrist/gauntlet attached and the hand part on a magnet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it will be fixed by the time SSC gets their shipment similar to how the recent Rey figures have teeth detail and not a white mouth guard anymore.

Back