1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah! I have Boba Fett shipping in two weeks. This guy in six. I still want to pick up Ant Man. I already have like 20 Hot Toys figures. Where the heck am I going to find space for them? Lol. I know you guys feel my pain. I don't have The Avengers Nick.Fury. I couldn't pass on this.

Bought him from Timcent this morning for a pretty good price. Hopefully have him within 2 weeks. He wasn't really on my radar but wow he really turned out great.

So Sideshow should release this in what 3 months?
The way it's taking them to release Ant-Man,this should be a while longer too.

If anyone was gonna sell Avengers Fury for profit, last week was the time to do it lol.

I still like the combat uniform more, but overall this is a better figure.

Have the Avengers Fury but I'll upgrade it with this sculpt & probably the long coat. Looks awesome.

image.jpgHave this guy in hand, only had a very quick look, but the sculpt is amazing, one of the most life like I've seen.
Very impressed. Will have a proper play at the weekend :)

They're really inconsistent with sculpts. I think this one is spot on, but others don't grab the likeness of the character as well as this one does.

Just got a USPS notice that he's made it to NY already. Just bought him from Timcent on Friday. As long as he doesn't get stuck in customs I should have him by the weekend! And crappy iPhone pics will follow!

Just got a USPS notice that he's made it to NY already. Just bought him from Timcent on Friday. As long as he doesn't get stuck in customs I should have him by the weekend! And crappy iPhone pics will follow!

I just bought one off timcent today at retail (sideshow price). Can't wait to get this fig, looks awesome

Nice! Yea I saw he's dropped the price pretty significantly the last few days. I paid like $10 over retail. Oh well. Still a great looking figure that I can't wait to get!

This really turned out great I may have to get him. We'll see I have to pick and choose what I buy and what I will not. Amazing sculpt though for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back