1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any side by shot of the original and this new sculpt yet?

Xenomorph just posted pics on Facebook:

7c38a7dfe07540db2609c6e7590ab877.jpg

d6593d6172000c0263197e4c779d6c90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new sculpt is really SLJ, the old one is when SLJ is very angry all the time...BTW, can you stick an eyepiece to the new HS?

...and you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you!

Enough is enough! I have had it with these mf-ing superheroes in this mf-ing helicarrier!:lol

Thanks for posting my comparison LexiKon318 ! :hi5:

The new one is soooo much better, its been already 4 years since the last release - so its good to see Hot Toys really took it serious now on the latest version. Personally I can't think of any better...this is the real Samuel portrait now. Also his skin color is done so much better. Will show a detail comparison in my video review later this week.

One thing I noticed: Hot Toys tells you in the instructions to avoid having the eye patch on...but they have it on by default on the shipped figure. That's weird. So all unboxed figures seem to have a certain risk that only time can tell.

Thanks for the pics - saw these, couldn't wait. Bought from HK on eBay for $235 shipped which is a great deal for a Downunder shipment.

Amazing deal! How did I miss that? I've been trolling eBay for the past few weeks in regards to this figure haha

And some photos:

7.jpg

16.jpg

5.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

4.jpg

Lots more here: Hot Toys Nick Fury - The Winter Soldier 1/6 MMS315 video and photo review

@DasMuse: Unfortunately you can't interchange it that simple. The new headsculpt has a sculpted neck, the original Fury has 2 segments...i should have covered this in my review but missed it. Maybe with some blue tack it could work, but i dont wanna take my original fury apart.

Back