1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that PO'd TWS Fury and also currently have TWS civvy Steve Rogers figure, I'm waiting for the first person to recreate this scene with the figures and post images of it, being that I believe the Fury figure comes with the flash drive as an accessory.

View attachment 207515View attachment 207516

"Don't, trust, anyone."

You will need to BD your Fury first!

Don't forget the collapsed lung. :wink1:

Nice reference.

understood_that_reference_avengers.gif

thats probably the only thing i have issue with in TWS, is how the hell fury survived that sniper fire from bucky. That was .50 cal that went through that building like that so he should have died. He was even shot twice!

thats probably the only thing i have issue with in TWS, is how the hell fury survived that sniper fire from bucky. That was .50 cal that went through that building like that so he should have died. He was even shot twice!

Tahiti is a magical place

thats probably the only thing i have issue with in TWS, is how the hell fury survived that sniper fire from bucky. That was .50 cal that went through that building like that so he should have died. He was
even shot twice!
Ready to be even more shocked?! He was actually shot 3 times. Just saw the film yesterday and remembered. haha. Hopefully hot toys adds three small bullet holes in his shirt. I heard the sideshow exclusives comes with a hospital bed and white sheet. ;)

I really like the sculpt... but man hate the outfit he had.

Looks like a simple kitbash.

Yeah i'm feeling the same but only for the lower portion of his outfit seems boring. Like his waist area seems too plain cuz he has no belt or leg holster. Still im not looking to spend 300 for the A1 version and i like this sculpt and film better anyway so its a no brainer to get this.

Back