1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this yesterday. ..haven't really had the chance to really do too much yet. A couple of right of the box comments. ..looks fantastic, really sharp details. Like many have already mentioned. ..not really posable with the restrictive outfit and once you turn the head and pop those hoses, they're next to impossible to get back in.

Portrait is good

Glad I got him...like the look of this version a lot.

Pics later...

Arrived today. Love it. The helmet works beautifully -although I, displaying it closed. Might have to get Anthony thou

Playing with it more, the suit really restricts his movement, and I'm not a fan of the magnet helmet, but everything else is fantastic. He's one of the few figures that looks great in a static pose.

One of the best looking figures HT has done. Also near top in bad articulation.....but I'll take the trade off.

Yeah, I've seen this figure in some pretty extreme poses but I personally wouldn't risk it; I'd be afraid of popping a seam or damaging the pleather.

I like him with Vision. At least until we get Yellow Jacket. (Please...)

I put mine with Vision too!

74f38bda59d547ecbed1dcf5f5c4221a.jpg

You guys who want him can still get him at a place called Secret Compass collectibles for $229. Snatch him up while you can. I've bought from them before and they are legit and good. They may even ship free depending on where you are, not sure, but check em' out!

That moment when Paul Rudd comes to your house, and brings his Ant-Man gear so we could take some photos. Lol. Thanks man. [emoji23][emoji106][emoji851][emoji327]
4087f89e871fe8b81b53d5b0f1ca9e0c.jpg
5e1bf05a1eea2eb8196b07fffcb6316e.jpg
07f6555d2443dd0a75ccc0759bf2d29f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shots, I Am Toys....really shows off the detail....

...and now that I've had a chance to really look at this figure, my comments are pretty much in line with what other folks are commenting.....looks fantastic, can't pose with a damn, light feature pretty much a waste, Little wires off back of helmet don't stay in position. And did I mention it looks fantastic>

A quick shot of mine before hitting he hay...

Back