1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics!
Thanks!

Nice shots, I Am Toys....really shows off the detail....

...and now that I've had a chance to really look at this figure, my comments are pretty much in line with what other folks are commenting.....looks fantastic, can't pose with a damn, light feature pretty much a waste, Little wires off back of helmet don't stay in position. And did I mention it looks fantastic>

A quick shot of mine before hitting he hay...

Also sweet, nice lighting.

Glad I got this one. Just got back from Civil War and that version is definitely a step down.

100% agree. The HS is not appealing and the suit is too clean for me. Pretty much just "blah".

Nice shots, I Am Toys....really shows off the detail....

...and now that I've had a chance to really look at this figure, my comments are pretty much in line with what other folks are commenting.....looks fantastic, can't pose with a damn, light feature pretty much a waste, Little wires off back of helmet don't stay in position. And did I mention it looks fantastic>

A quick shot of mine before hitting he hay...

Great picture! :clap

And yep, that assessment pretty much concisely sums it up.

The civil war version looks nice but is a bit too comic book, if that makes sense. The first one looks more real and I thinks it's awesome!

Was finally able to order this guy. Had to order him off of BBTS since Sideshow had him on a wait list. Hopefully I will have him by the end of next week. From all the pics I've been seeing in the thread he looks awesome. Can not wait to have him in my collection soon.

Mine came in today. Really well done figure and makes me more anxious for Yellowjacket(alright character, great design).

Ill echo the sentiment of most folks, this is one of hot toys best! A really nice suprise!

MJ1_3758_zpskt6fttoz.jpg

MJ1_3757_zps42bsyvjr.jpg

Do the mouthpieces on some of these ant man go down lower then others? The majority of pictures show the mouthpiece near the chin but some of them seem to go way below the chin (so the whole chin is exposed).

Yes you can lower down the mouth piece, I didn't know until I saw a review video, so now I have this guy fully exposed with the headsculpt as it is one of the best I've seen from HT

Back