1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can foresee Antman being the most pivotal character in this new phase of they are to move away from Tony and Cap.

12347716_989956444376017_1727740123530751703_n.jpg

This was the first figure I pre-ordered Day 1. And the first that I paid in full instead of a deposit.

I need this figure yesterday. :impatient: Are we 100% sure that Hot Toys didn't kidnap Paul Rudd, put him in costume, and shrink him down to 1/6 scale? :lol Because that head sculpt looks absolutely spot-on. :clap

Same here. Can't wait for this figure. I actually like the subtle smirk of the sculpt, I think it fits and represents his personality perfectly.

This is the only figure I feel like I need at the moment as I loved the movie and the proto images are just fantastic. I am still waiting on images of the actual production piece before I commit to him however - I really hope the likeness is still very close to this level.

watched the Ant-man blu ray last night and now i absolutely need this figure. And am I crazy for wanting a Michael Douglas figure too? He was an awesome Hank Pym. Just punching out HYDRA dudes left and right. "How's your face?"

Back