1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I think it gets released. But I don't see it as a free pack in item. That's something that gets charged for. Not saying it's perfect...but it is business. Looks cool though. And I was just about to post the same photos..again. Beat me again man! Lol

U see the new troopers for SW they are setting up? Look good

Yea I think it gets released. But I don't see it as a free pack in item. That's something that gets charged for. Not saying it's perfect...but it is business. Looks cool though. And I was just about to post the same photos..again. Beat me again man! Lol

U see the new troopers for SW they are setting up? Look good
Yeah I was thinking it might be a small side package they'll sell down the road or something.

Saw the troopers as well. :lol I thought they were miniature scale but alas the Falcon is just one big ****er.

Haven't seen the movie yet but I'm taking off of work early tomorrow to make it so!

With so many figures out there right now, I might just buy this miniature antman-antony figure & maybe save me a few bucks.

This really should have been included with Ant-Man especially at $200+ and there was a time when it would have been.

Which one is that from? The Walmart 6 inch figure or the Disney Store 7 inch figure?

That's from the 7" Marvel Select (Disney). The Marvel Legends one is in a seated position.

1538364_854105774678104_487048245_n.jpg

I think my choice between getting this one and waiting for more of a Scott Lang suit in the next movies has been made for me - with Quicksilver, Drax AND Fury coming..... I'll probably end up waiting on Ant Man until the next release.

That picture is the ML? The pic I showed is what came with my ML...Are there other versions?

yeah, the original picture I posted of the Antman on Iron Man shoulders is the ML version. I think because of the angle of pic I took, it makes it look like hes standing up a bit more, instead of in the seating position as shown in the photo you posted (with Cap and Ant Man)

For minifigs, I know there was the Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, the SDCC one that came out this year (but it looks to be the same as the ML version)

hasbro-antman3.jpg

i bought the ML ant-man figure just for the tiny ant-man figure and that ant.

i think the scale of the ML tiny ant-man& ant is good companion for the Hot toys ant-man.

Back