1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YJ is cool looking, but as villains go, he is pretty weak! Just Ant-Man for me :)

I think there is a exhibition in hk coming up.hottoys is participating. .hopefully we see the Pual Rudd sculpt

I got the mini fig pack in from the marvel legends antman. Nice cheap alternative to get antman in the collection

e2c71c012017d762951b58e93ce63faa.jpg

I definitely want an Ant Man figure. The lack of an unmasked Rudd sculpt and the knowledge that he'll have his own look to the suit in the future kinda holds me back though. Same kinda thinking with Falcon - I LOVE Falcon's new, Avengers customized look.

I want to pose him with the eventual, very awesome Wasp.

I definitely want an Ant Man figure. The lack of an unmasked Rudd sculpt and the knowledge that he'll have his own look to the suit in the future kinda holds me back though. Same kinda thinking with Falcon - I LOVE Falcon's new, Avengers customized look.

I want to pose him with the eventual, very awesome Wasp.

Hopefully we get a look at his Civil War suit before this is released. I wanna know which suit ill like more before I invest

Back